How are you going to refund my 8000 station cash?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MabbuFippy, May 20, 2015.

1. MabbuFippy Journeyman

Tell me how...stop deleting my threads its a valid question.
  2. MabbuFippy Journeyman

Please be specific.
  3. Warriorgod Journeyman

Mabbu, They already said to petition CSR's and they will get it fixed for it, starting yet another thread wont help you get a different answer, stop being so Defensive (lawls) and just put in your petition!
  4. MabbuFippy Journeyman

Looking for an official answer from someone on the DBG payroll.
  5. Almir Elder

They've already answered this question.
  6. Master Kahleem Augur

7. Warriorgod Journeyman

From Roshen:
    If we do move forward with a wipe, it'll take some time to replace all purchases for players. Players will also be able to get a full refund for Marketplace items they don't want through customer service by using /petition in-game.
  8. Calandria New Member

9. Mrs_Brisby Elder

That's $68-$80. I wouldn't be happy either.
  10. Tudadar Augur

What good stuff did ya buy?!
  11. MabbuFippy Journeyman

This shouldn't be something we need to initiate ourselves. They should refund all purchases made from the Ragefire server... period.
  12. oshnappleton Journeyman

Yeah, what'd you buy? Hurry up!
  13. Lowstats Lorekeeper

And they will.
  14. Almir Elder

You're an adult, somehow you'll manage.
    Nenake and oshnappleton like this.
  15. Warriorgod Journeyman

Mabbu they said they would replace anything you bought, but if you no longer wanted what you bought and wanted a refund to petition it...
  16. Basingsa Journeyman

I'm sorry but what notion possessed you to spend that while having all these issues....
  17. Typucm Elder

As me know marketplace items not accaunt but character? How them replace items/potions me buyed if them wipe all characters and my name will take someone else?
  18. Greymere Augur

They said you will get your stuff back but that it will take some time regardless of a petition, the petition is if you want a refund for what you bought.

The only time you have to initiate anything is if something you bought before you now no longer want by the time it was returned to you.
  19. Aiona Augur

They will click a button. You'll get back what's due to you. You will most likely be notified by the current email you have registered to your game account.

Now, breath in slowly, and count to 10. Exhale and relax... repeat this process for a couple minutes so that you are familiar with this routine when you log in after the server comes up for the fourth time tomorrow (or, later today depending on how you look at it). It's come in handy for me!!

See you in game :)

Edit: Of course this is assuming that you successfully petition DBG, through customer service and not the forums, about this issue.