Holly's new tweet about raid zones

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Katmandu26, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Jamz Augur

2. SBC0 Elder

Or don't read the posts of bragging and stay naive
  3. Gregolo Augur

Top guild gets hated by the bottom players. This has always been and will always be.
  4. Banuvan Augur

LOL. they have a facebook for their guild?
  5. Roxxanna Augur

I take you up on that offer.
    At the moment, what's physically stopping me from raiding is that I'm at work. Per your proposal I have completed my end of the agreement, I'll take my 100 krono.
  6. Jamz Augur

Yea, there is a facebook group for TL. You can join it if you'd like.

Edit - the group, not the guild. It sounds like you wouldn't be good enough for the guild.
  7. Jaxarale01 Augur

Whats stopping me? I'll take a shot at answering you knowing full well you wont get it.

Go read the blame game post between TL and RoI...
    That type of drama and is something to be avoided at all costs IMO.

I adhere to my own code of ethics and they do not include /ooc talk and training and charm ksing and greifing. (Nothing against it if others play that way... I just wont be involved)

I grew up.

I am playing a peaceful non drama game with a bunch of like minded people in our guild.

It seems you guys have all the like minded people(drama queens/ksers/greifers etc.) from your open enrollment so there are none left to gather to play how you play.

See there is an immutable fact that for some reason you 3 or 4 guys just can't wrap your brains around:

It is not that we can't, it is that we do not want to.

We do not want to be around the childishness and the talk and the ksing and /ooc. All the things that you love about the game we loathe.

No one is trying to force you to play how we play... if they instance you and RoI can both meet up in the same instance and on each other all you want. We do not care... have fun if that is fun for you.

It is not fun for us so no matter how much you bait and taunt and double dog dare us... we wont adhere to your play style.

Is this in anyway confusing?
  8. Jamz Augur

Yes, please elaborate in more depth.
  9. Banuvan Augur

I'm glad I found the ignore user function on these forums.
  10. Gregolo Augur

Nope, that's the point.

We don't misunderstand you, we just don't think people who don't want to raid, should get loot from raiding.

cya.
  11. Jaxarale01 Augur

This is an out right lie... a member of TL was on posting how they dominated the server.. I informed him that he was impressive and his response was to talk and and repeat how they dominate this server but this time he used capital letters to prove his point even more...

Maybe you have blinders on but ya several do brag and it truly is pathetic.
  12. Jamz Augur

Well, I will agree with you that there is absolutely nothing to be bragging about in this game.
  13. Aneuren Tempered Steel

They do want to raid, just not with you. That's why they didn't join your guild. Unless you think only people in your guild are entitled to raid, something that DBG seems to disagree with based on the most recent tweets.
  14. Jaxarale01 Augur

As I said you wouldn't get it...
    It is like I am talking to my brothers kids or something.

We want to raid... just not with you around you or near you. You are a toxic cesspool and we choose not to.

Pretty simple.
    Get it?
  15. Jamz Augur

I know its a difficult concept to grasp. But it is in fact possible to raid in EQ with other guilds. TL isn't the only guild on the server.
  16. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Indeed. And DBG is moving towards an apparent solution where more players can raid - you know, where a group of people fight against a computer component, not where one group of players griefs another.
  17. Canik Augur

But it's the one people don't want to be around.
  18. ngs1 Augur

There are 20 servers to pick from.
  19. Rhoulicas Augur

RoI is the greatest guild of EQ in the opinion of many because of what they accomplished on Combine/Sleeper and then extended through the Xegony server with game wide first expansion completion. Twisted Legacy is just doing stuff that they have already done. It's over, RoI is the greatest guild when it comes to that kind of MMO accomplishment. TL is just a bunch of trolls ruining the server for the people who actually came back to EQ to play on it.
  20. Roxxanna Augur

Seriously, I fulfilled my end, I want my 100 Krono, and for bonus points, I'll let you follow me around as I pass them all out to random people.
    Gskiel and Jaxarale01 like this.