Heroic Beastlord Guide?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Entalos Softbranch, Mar 20, 2015.

1. WooWoo Journeyman

ok, I've been weaving them in between spells, my fingers will appreciate that!
  2. TibalMurphy Elder

i used to use feralgia all the time now i just strictly use growl just cause less mana faster cast and just use shout when/if all 5 nukes are refreshing. and having you 5 nukes bound to you combat skills key is real nice, its one less thing to worry about...unless you hate button mashing...but eh to each their own
  3. Azzdaar092608 New Member

hey there! the link to your heroic guides wouldn't work for me...am looking for info specifically regarding heroic bard, bst, and mage. Any chance I could get that info from you or someone else? Spell lineups and macros and stuff!

Thanks,
    Azz
  4. Crystilla Augur

Hi. http://www.eqclerics.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24617 is the direct link and there are posts about heroic bard, beastlord and mages on it. I don't create them (other than the cleric one); I just add links that others have created.
  5. Zamiam Augur

is it just me or are these links dead ? i click on them and i get a forums.station.sony.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
    on all the links on that page anything with station.sony.com gives me a dns address thingy ? anyone got any current links to those pages that Crystilla and apex linked too .. trying to find current Beastlord Burn setups for current max lvl .. any help would be appreciated thx
  6. Brohg Augur

they're all the same but forums.daybreakgames.com
  7. Zamiam Augur

ive been doing some parses on my bst in my GH .. and im 105 with full buffs and with reading this post
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/so-you-want-to-play-a-beastlord.232816/page-3
    helped alot , but im still only getting about 35 to 40k dps burns on a 1 minute burn ? im only using dicho then rubri's for my burn .. should i be using the pet aggressor buff on my pet also ?
    i'm only a group geared (TBM geared) bst and I do not raid , but im hoping to get to 50 to 60k dps burns if possible .. and what is good sustainable dps for a bst ? 25 to 30k dps or are my numbers way off for a group bst.. thanks
  8. Zamiam Augur

thank you Brohg that worked .. i tried daybreak.com and that didnt work but when i added daybreakgames.com worked :p ty again
  9. Brohg Augur

Your numbers are way off, Zamiam. Dollars to donuts, you're just not casting enough spells, sustained or disc. Beastlord spells aren't something you sometimes cast when the moment seems juicy, they're an all-day-erry-day deal. Same with the AA & disc extra attacks. Since you're asking a 105 question not a Heroic question, it's better answered in the other threads.