Hands Off Policy - DPG

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Starxx, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Manafasto Augur

Being pushed out of a camp by a bot armies does put a very bad taste in your mouth. Was the worst EQ experience I ever had by playing a monk on a TLP. They were not suppose to have been hands off... we were told that GMs / Guides whatever would be in the game. I have not seen one on either Aradune or Rizlona.
  2. xmPradah Not a dude

I had the same thing happen on Rizlona to my cleric, but someone sniped Natasha in Lake Rathe. I had the same "hands off" reply from CS. Regardless of what may have happened with other people on other servers, this is definitely their (new?) approach on these new TLPs.
  3. xmPradah Not a dude

To be very clear... asterisked NPCs are LOOT locked, not locked from others receiving items on turn-ins. There are TWO Natasha's that will spawn in TD, one will despawn instantly on turn in (same with *Natasha in LR), the other does not and I think allows for multiple turn-ins.
    IMO, they should just modify all the *Natasha spawns to stay up for x minutes before despawning.
  4. Gnothappening Augur

I mean, this isn't an issue that is related to boxing. I was on Coirnav and had several spawns of the cleric epic stolen by an enchanter. He would charm the named, even if I were fighting it, and gate and kill it. This was in lake rathe at the goblin camp. Toxic people will be toxic people. Doesn't matter if they are boxing or playing a single toon.