Guide Event Advertisments - we've moved!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ryleth, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

Too busy... TLP... cannot... sticky... important thread :eek:

There are only two stickies in Vet forums and one is for Advloot. Seems like adding one for guide events would have been logical and not excessive by any means. Oh wait... lets just add back another "forum" area (even though we originally removed half of them to streamline in the first place) to an external site. /boggle
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Fendy Augur

Well there should be a sticky thread for player studio as well. But that's a comment for another thread.
    Silv likes this.
  3. beryon Augur

If they're going to force Firiona Vie taking up lots of screen space on us, maybe we could add a banner to her staff with relevant links, like the guide forum.
  4. Silv Augur

So, I actually took the leap and decided to post on the barren wasteland that are the new guide forums [seriously... can we just change this back already?].

ANYHOW... In the hopes of getting some more traffic but certainly NOT to bump this thread, I made an interesting topic (IMO). It's a list of the ornaments awarded (or able to be awarded) by guides from over the years. I put a short questionnaire at the end about your fav/least fav and stuff you'd like to see in the future.

Here is the link:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/gu.../favorite-guide-event-ornamentations.5335251/

ps. <3 Guides. H8 separate forums.
  5. guado Augur

Thank you for the link Silv, got it bookmarked now!
    Silv likes this.