Group DPS Opinions For First 2-3 Xpacs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Boxxie, Mar 2, 2019.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

I would readily take enc or necro if they're both able to charm and I just need the dps.

ENC is just the easy way out. If you have 2 enc and 1 leaves, you still have all the good enc buffs. But if you have only 1 enc, you're always on edge wondering how long they'll stay.

Simply put, having multiple enc in your group provides a huge buffer.

Not much of the same rules apply to hardcore statics.
  2. yerm Augur

In what universe does a charming nec or dru get out dpsed by an enc? Yes, their nukes out dps a slow dot on fast fights, no kidding, but necs have nukes too... better nukes. If fighting undead much better. Druids everyone knows their general nuking ability dunks on both.

A nec or dru can also haste a pet and then let the enc have it. A charmed dragoon (live) with enc haste is still inferior to a dog with druid haste, and both to an undead goon with nec haste.

You also act like there are no mobs and it doesn't matter. BS. Faster kills = faster respawns, sooner the pullers can go back out, and/or more you can claim from neighbors. This matters in oot (or hole if open), then in seb and chardok, where you will do the grinds to 60. The only place where it shouldn't matter because you top out is lguk at high 40s - leave the zone at that point. On Selo this also includes any decent charm based level path. The zones with animals will always have near endless mobs. The zones with undead usually do. The zones like sd with both animals and undead all do. If you have 3+ charms just, oh I dunno, skip the couple mob limited spots like tofs or echo caverns that are the exceptions?