GRAND GUILD HALL AND STANDARD GUILD HALLS ARE NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gkarr, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Geroblue Augur

Not completely fixed.

On a weekeday, I can try to get into guild hall, and get kicked back away from the door, then try again in 5 minutes and it works. Sometimes i can go in first try.
  2. Tvarian Augur

Since guild halls are instanced, you get in on the first try if the instance is already up. If it's not up, you need to wait until it gets started. Give it 30 seconds or so. Just like when doing a HA, and you go to get in and the NPC says it's too dangerous for you to enter right now. Might be what you are experiencing. If someone is already in the guild hall you are trying to access, and you are not getting access, then there is a problem.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I have also noticed lag on guild invites and group invites off and on and that might also affect starting up instances.
  4. Geroblue Augur

I do wait... the getting kicked back away from the guild hall door is new.

Previous to latest expac, the guild hall would say 'busy try again in a few minutes'. Then clicking would gain entrance. Now I get kicked back, and then I might be able to get in.

I was trying to figure out Friday night why game play was so slow... spells not going off as normal, potions not happening, and a /claim item never showing up. the little green line said 788 milliseconds. Typically it should be 100-110ms.