GRAND GUILD HALL AND STANDARD GUILD HALLS ARE NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gkarr, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Gkarr New Member

HELLO ANY DEV's, GM's, ANYONE WORKING AT DAYBREAK???

Can someone there at Daybreak Actually FIX / REPAIR/ MAKE IT WORK CORRECTLY the Grand Guild Halls and the Standard Guild Halls? They have been broken and having problems with them for over a week now on Bertox server. Even with active members inside the Grand Guild Halls and the Standard Guild Halls people are still being told that "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments."
    Daybreak do you all even know that the problem exists or that there is an issue with them. Yes yes yes petitioned it and still waiting for a reply. Also did a /bug report on it too.
    Braikkarrii likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We have at least one person who can't access our palatial guild hall from the lobby. They have no problem is they enter via the guild housing zone that has the guild hall.
  3. Mileaux New Member

Isn't it well past time that someone (anyone?) from DeyBreakGames acknowledge this?
  4. Geroblue Augur

Yeah, I cannot get to any of my stored items. 'Flu kept me busy for two days, now I'm ready to game, but guild halls are still down.

Alas, and alack,
    I am a tired gamer,
    not well known,
    but all I can do is groan,
    I cannot get to my guld hall.
    Felicite likes this.
  5. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Felicite likes this.
  6. Geroblue Augur

I voted it up already.
    Felicite likes this.
  7. Loielin New Member

Geesh guys. It's getting so not even fanboys can protect y'all any longer. This has been a problem for over a month now and you don't even respond to threads about it. FIX IT.
  8. Braikkarrii Lorekeeper

This! Please fix the issue with the guild hall. Not being able to access it is a real hindrance to the game.
  9. Malbro Augur

Just tried today on Luclin, I can get into the neighborhood hall but NOT the standard one.
  10. Geroblue Augur

Cannot log into traditional guild hall on Cazic today.
  11. Kharazdak Journeyman

I'm still having trouble too, as are others I'm seeing in general chat. The link for the ticket that Shaantara posted above however indicates that it's been fixed as of about 4 hours ago;(
  12. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Yeah, and JChan actually posted in another thread (which makes it look like this is the first they are hearing of it) that it was fixed now! Amazing.

"Thanks for reporting. This should be fixed now."

13. svann Augur

Not saying this isnt a problem, but I think it odd that I have never had this problem on any character ever (knock on wood). I wonder if there might be some common component.
  14. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

It could quite possibly be due to guild size. Is your guildhall ever completely empty for any substantial length of time? If not, then it likely wouldn't be a problem since the instance is already created and may stay up for some period. It seems to me to be in the guilds whose halls do not have someone in them constantly and the game is having to create the guildhall instance. Just a wild guess, I really have no idea why it happens to some and not others. I only know it does happen and not just to me since a GM joined my guild and tried to enter guildhall. He was not able to enter either and I have observed others in the guild lobby trying to enter their guildhalls with no success. I tested it today myself and found I could enter via the neighborhood guildhall door but got no reaction whatsoever to clicking on the regular guildhall door. I used to get a message and tossed back from the door. Now nothing at all happens, absolutely nothing.
  15. Geroblue Augur

Mine is empty for weeks at a time. So I don't think thats it.
  16. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Actually that's my point. A guildhall that has regular traffic or continual traffic through it may not give trouble since the guildhall instance is created and lasts for some amount of time (i don't know what that amount of time is though) so the game doesn't need to create the instance every time someone tries to zone into it. However, if your guildhall is empty most of the time, when you try to zone into it, the game has to create the guildhall instance for you and the problem may lie in creation of the instance so your situation aligns with what I said above.
  17. svann Augur

If thats it then a person could keep it going by creating a new account (non paying) and just invite a L1 toon from it. He'd have to keep his computer running 24/7 though.

edit: Though I think Corwynn was implying that some of his guild could get in and others could not. If I read that right then that scotches that theory.
  18. Geroblue Augur

Yes, but I have never been blocked from entering before this.
  19. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Ah, then that does blow that theory out of the water. Oh well, was just grasping at straws anyway since I never had this problem before the end of Nov. Something changed, I just don't know what. :confused:
  20. Geroblue Augur

I have been able to get into guild hall on two servers. Is anyone still having a problem ? Looks like it is fixed to me.
    Felicite likes this.