"Gift" apparently has a different meaning at Daybreak.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dragan_Xegony, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Zhaunil_AB Augur

If you are on a recurring subscription, they won't charge you until it it is about to run out - so your example does not apply unless one does it manually every 3months (which defies the "recurring" part). And yes we get it - the manual part i mean. but well... whether, with added manual activity, at the next expansion release or sometime in between, unless you go F2P and cover the meantime with the kronos, you are thrown off schedule which was the point yinla was making as i read it. And since you buy 5,10 or 25 at the offered discount and not a number divisible by 3, Yinla would end up being thrown off schedule no matter what, unless either some were bought or sold in-game.

Also, i have to admit that my above statement is not true for every currency you pay your sub in.
    While the krono-offer is good for people that pay in USD or EUR (5kronos for a bit less than a month would cost in a 3month sub), 5kronos in GBP still cost a little over 9pounds each, which is more than a regular one-month sub.
    So everyone has to do the math for himself i guess - strange pricing, all in all...
  2. Zamiam Augur

or like catspaw said take 2 months off and go free to play then re- sub with the auto 3month ..
  3. Leigo You come here often?

I've been here for over 12yrz and I'm broke! Lol, idc about the illusion ;)
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

I also feel cheated, I want my gift! Daybreak should give me my gift, the others got a gift, and I didn’t!

Wahh?