FYI: Fixing TBM Itemization Bugs/Issues is a Focus For the Team

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roshen, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Silv Augur

This x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.

I am still baffled why in the world they think scaling content is worth spending ANY time on... Oh I guess it's because of all those Lv 75 guilds posting about their wins on scaled Inny and CT. Er, nevermind,... that never happened.

Seriously... we all hated the excel spreadsheet itemization but when you don't have the resources to effectively execute an entirely new (and ridiculous) itemization system... DON'T DO IT. Taking two months to fix a disaster of itemization could have been better spent on... *anything* else.
  2. Janakin Augur

You must have not played during Gates of Discord
  3. Makavien Augur

Yeah wth dzarn tanks have thought this weapon is for us and now you are going to change it to a strike of disease proc? We all understand things are messed up but completely changing everything at this point would be worse than just repairing the damage.
  4. Iila Augur

Should I look at the priest 2hbs and see if any of them make sense yet?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

Does it matter? Every thing you will request wont be taken in consideration and every thing that you expect to stay at is will be changed.
  6. Stell_CT Elder

So True. I still think the Proc and focus on the Demagogue's Crutch should not be heal focused and should be setup like the Arx priest 2hander.
    Iila likes this.
  7. Geri_Petrovna Augur

^^ I think that Dzarn just became my favorite human being.

Thank you for the feedback. This is what we have wanted for weeks. Thank you.
  8. Iila Augur

Priest 2hbs, there's too many of them, and none of them represent a coherent plan for use. The three T1 ones have stats for a use in roles that don't exist, and the T2 one has a proc that doesn't work for the actual role that 2hbs ARE used for.

Barbarian Spiritist`s Hammer's highest mod3 is Clairvoyance. Which is awful, but suggests that it wants to be a mana preservation item. It should have a mana return on heal/cast sympathetic proc.

Staff of the Earthcrafter's mod3 is Heal Amount. It should have a Sympathetic that meshes with casting heals on your target. Either a mana return, additional heal, group heal or rune.

Withered Totem of Widdershins mod3 arrangement is a mess. It should have been put down before ever being dropped. But the cycle wants it to be a Spell Damage + nuke weapon.

Demagogue's Crutch's mod3 is Spell Damage. It should have a Sympathetic nuke proc. Since this is the only T2 raid 2hb, it should be 'useful' for the priests that want a 2h dps setup. Sympathetic Remote Healing Surge is not a part of that.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Iila Augur

The fact that there's 4 items to cover the tiny niche that was more than adequately covered by the 1 priest 2HB in Arx is just absurd. If we had that much variety in 1hbs, I'd understand. Sympathetic mana return, nuke, remote healing surge, and group heal 1HBs would at least be equipped for being higher hp/mana than Arx items.

Instead we get 2HBs that should have been 50 currency tokens to save dev time on naming/statting/fixing items that no one wants.

I am mad about priest 2HBs.
  10. Repthor Augur

he updarded it to be 2 ranks more the Leatum acording to this unless typo
  11. Caziku Lorekeeper

The monk weapon (and bst?) called The tainted Maw is currently using the "force of corruption x" proc. This makes us unable to utilize it on all tbm raids as it is corruption based. Can we get this changed to a more suitable proc please, so we aren't forced to use last expansions weapons on new encounters? Thanks!
  12. Ruven_BB Augur

Given that one of the raids penalizes a player getting healed with a debuff on, rather you had kepted the Strike of flames, just upped the damage.

Ruven
    Silv likes this.
  13. Iila Augur

That SHOULD only trigger on spells with a mana cost, or cost over 100. I've never removed my Heart of Narikor aug from my weapon and never had that emote go off for me in the Decay or Enslaver group missions or raids.

And yes, I nuke enough that it's triggered on the boss plenty of times.

Condolences on your guild never figuring that out and requiring another bandolier loadout for those raids.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

I double checked before posting but guess I missed it anyway. I still dont care if they add 10 more ranks to it. There was no reason to change the Neglection Flayer.
    Bigstomp, Galarian and adetia like this.
  15. Caziku Lorekeeper

Was only assuming this would be a problem. Thanks for letting me know it won't be. Can't speak for the rest of the guild at all, just wanted to make sure monks didn't have to be disappointed if this turned out to be a problem. :)

PS. Considering all the bugs that shipped live, I wanted to be sure. :)
    Iila and Geri_Petrovna like this.
  16. Silentchaos Augur

Rather have the 4 than the 5 but fair.

Boo. I thought hybrid-usable 2handers having a symph proc might have been a new thing. Would've been cool. Fair to remove them I guess. Boring, but fair.

Please do not tell me that the sypmathetic procs on caster 2handers weren't changed, and also that the best caster proc on a TBM weapon is now a 1hander equivalent in proc quality to the COTF T2 raid 2hander.
    Sancus likes this.
  17. Qbert Gallifreyan

WTB a 2h version of Resplendent Sulstone of the Knight

The above is the 1h version; it is much higher damage than the non-knight specific damage augments (such as Resplendent Sulstone of the Fighter, the 1hand slash augment with backstab damage on it . . .).

The 1h and 2h weapons that use these type 6 augments are themselves not knight-specific, and as such both a 1h and 2h version of the inflated damage augment are needed to make both weapon types in line with past expansion weapons (since Underfoot).
  18. Zezack Journeyman

I hope the caster 2hb has the damn sympathetic remote healing surge fixed... I saw the undead melee proc was changed but not the spell casting proc.

Because again master itemizers, what intelligent caster has a damn healing spell. If you expect the necro/mage pet heal to be your idea of intelligent programming, make it have 3 slot 8s to compensate for the blatant laziness or carelessness.
  19. p2aa Augur

Removal of type 9 aug for the shield : yes, finally, hoping it works
    Non progressive shield have seen their AC upgrade by 20 % ? Does it include TBM raid shield too ?
    You created another problem :
    Shield of Dreams max AC = (230 * 1,2) + 35 (LDON aug) = 311 AC
    A group item would be as good as the tank TDS raid shield of the former expansion, Obexa Primia, 315 AC. The 20 % increase is stupid. 265 AC max for this shield would have been acceptable compared to raid gear stuff.
    If the 20 % AC upgrade doesn't hit the TBM raid shield, there will be only 24 AC difference between the TBM group shield and the highest raid shield TBM AC ? And 9 AC difference only with the lowest raid shield TBM AC.
    I don't comment on the fact they allowed knights (righfully so) to get their rune proc back, and refused warriors to get a weapon with such effect. I feel sorry for warriors who have bought this weapon with DKP because this weapon had this proc.
  20. svann Augur

Will this include dichotomic progression?