Fv the city, can it get reverted back ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sinzz, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Sinzz Augur

Was wondering, Will FV ever get reverted back to good city?
    it was awesome taking the boats today (I thought they werent working in td)
    then i realised its now a evil port, doesn't make much sense and i never figured out if there was something we were supposed to do to revert it back.
    Sinestra and TheQxx like this.
  2. Uxtalzon Augur

There isn't any such event you can partake in reclaiming FV back, though it would be nice if you could. Sort of like how Rockhoppers and Sambata in the Dawnshroud caves, player intervention would dictate who ruled what.

Boats do work, its just that translocators were left in-game because players have no patience in traveling. Long ago boats didn't and it was a serious issue, and in fact one time players could disarm/taunt boats and they'd go on a rampage throughout the city. Good times.

However, seeing FV change is likely to never happen. It's old, and more importantly, abandoned content. That squire halfling guy for the Wurmslayer quest still spawns in FV cirty only to get slaughtered by the Venril Sathir squads, still to this day. lol
  3. Sinzz Augur

if not mistaken they have original still from fippy they should revert it back i dont see what the point is of having fv as a evil dock. they abandonded it so revert it back i say.
  4. Sinestra Augur

It would be nice if they developed a storyline that would help the players revert FV back to a good city. Like the war so after a while it would actually change back and everyone could partake in the fun on both sides.
  5. Sinzz Augur

Agree and I always thought thats what it was but I never could find out anymore and couldnt even find out why it happend in the first place except some beginning story arc about lanys and fv,
    both of whom seem to be long since forgotton.
    I would love to see them back in the story more.
  6. Leerah Augur

I went there the other day with my berserker who is doing her 1.5, looking to do her brewing combines there instead of going back to PoK. Felt like touring Fukushima. (Not that I have any love for high elves. Just saying.)
  7. iniari-TR Augur

Lanys T'Vyl is known as the Daughter of Hate and the goddess of envy. She was born to priestess in Neriak, fathered by the Prince of Hate, Innoruuk during the Age of Turmoil. His plans were to use her as an avatar to strengthen the influence of hate throughout Norrath. For the most part, Lanys has been a success in that respect. She has been responsible for countless vile acts when not thwarted by her rival, the Champion of Tunare, Firiona Vie. Lanys was successful in sacking the Elven outpost of Kunark, leaving the good-natured races of the world without a safe haven on that volatile continent. Years earlier, she and her mentor, Laarthik K'Shin, led an assault on the fort of High Pass. Their goal was to claim the highly important northern trade route between Qeynos and Freeport. The attempt was unsuccessful and Lanys would have perished in the war, which became known as Bloody Kithicor, but her father intervened. Innoruuk opened a portal from his realm in the Plane of Hate and abducted Lanys, saving her from certain death. This act is said to have raised her to demigod status. Over the years, Lanys traveled back and forth from the Plane of Hate to Norrath many times. Some tales tell of a time when she sought to seal her father from the mortal realm. This had led some to believe that she is, in fact, no longer a demigod, having fallen from the favor of Innoruuk.

Problems have come up between the High Elves, Dark Elves, and Trolls. An omen of things to come? ===================================== Report from the Wilds * The following is found on a note of tanned vellum written in black ink in small economic handwriting * High Priest Yeolarn Bronzeleaf of Tunare, War is upon us. Six months ago we lost the port of Firiona Vie to the forces of Lanys T'Vyl. Two weeks ago, our own city of Felwithe came under attack by Tier'Dal terror troops. I watched our shop owners bleed to death on the cobblestone streets of my home. Never more than now has Felwithe faced imminent danger. It is all around us. Rifts tear open between worlds. Holes break open to the lost lairs of beasts from the old ages. Yet for centuries the council of Felwithe chose to remain passive. It is clear that we must move on our own. I begin to gather information and I begin to plant the seeds within those who will act on Felwithe's behalf. I have sent my spies to the far reaches of Norrath in search of information. They already begin to return with dark and sinister plots. It is these plots that I will report to you over the following weeks. Last week one of my troll spies traveled to Neriak and listened to the trolls who reside there after the fall of Grobb. The trolls speak of battle. They speak of murder. It is clear that they no longer consider Neriak their home, if they ever did. They speak of a lord, one Bortar, who may lead them in battle against Gukta. A rift opens between the Tier'Dal and the trolls. We can exploit this rift and perhaps aggravate a conflict between our two enemies. I will seek to learn more and if an opportunity reveals itself, I will act upon it. Many of my agents travel through the city of New Tanaan, the new hub of travel for the adventurers of Norrath. One of my agents discovered a human named Veslin Savok who sought adventurers to recover a chest for him from a dragon named Ithiasor the Black in the Swamp of No Hope. I spoke to this Veslin, an untrustworthy fellow if I ever saw one, and I accepted his task. I do not know if he is an agent of Rasp's Wayfarers or perhaps of the Ebon Hand. After a failed attempt to learn more of this black horrid beast, I enlisted the power of Vinceremo. This powerful band of mercenaries and hunters traveled to the Swamp and faced the great wyrm, Ithiasor. The battle did not go well. I have yet to learn more from this source but I fear the great wyrm will return unscathed to whatever dark hole it crawled from. Lord Yeolarn, I will continue to send these reports to keep you informed. It is my hope that you will succeed in stirring the council of Felwithe into action. I saw your actions on the bridges of Felwithe. I saw you wield your staff like the warrior elves of Takish Hiz. I know fire burns in you as it burns in me. Should you be unable to stir the unmoving rock of Felwithe's council, I will do what I can to enlist the aid of the hunters, adventurers, and mercenaries of Norrath. They do not fight for the protection of Felwithe or for the word of Tunare, but with the right motivation they can serve our purposes. May the Mother watch on us all, Loral Ciriclight High Priest of Tunare Hand and Eye of the Church of Felwithe Nineteenth Day of the Month of the Amber Leaf, 3201 PD
  8. Kurayami Augur

Nice suggestions here, bring back more high elves to crunch, and bring the war back for more fun clickies. Meaning it probably won't happen! Good ideas though!
  9. Narye Augur

Kinda like the Ring War, in Great Divide, it would be awesome!