Fixed Internally FV Lag again

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Warpeace, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Bardy McFly Augur

Confirming the same. Still ongoing. Looks like vendors/augs/item swapping works but any portals, zoning, most chat channels and /claim are all 3-5 minute lag and seems to be getting worse.
    Andarriel likes this.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

just got home trying to log on wont get past the server select screen :( i did a bunch of parcels just yesterday in the baz and they were quick sucks when they dont.

Andarriel
  3. Faust New Member

Can confirm. sitting in freeport, cant zone into arcstone. i tried to relog my box to see if it fixed lag, now cant log back in.
    Warpeace, Andarriel and Fenthen like this.
  4. Babyzerker New Member

Same cant get past server select FIX THIS!.
  5. Warpeace Augur

You need to also click the like button to the OP.
  6. WeezFv Lorekeeper

Half way there for a birthday =(
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

We're past the birthday time now!
  8. Xanbar Augur

Lag has been unusually bad lately. Seems to take a long time just to have chat messages echo back in a window. Instance missions take a long time to update.
  9. Cideral Lorekeeper

tried to claim a legend of the oathbound on renewal claim, failed until timer ran out. almost certainly due to FV's patented lag system. ended up trying the feir dal crate at the very end and it worked somehow but wasnt what i was looking for.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Just got my ranger done with GoD hunters ported to gl using vet aa and its been five minutes. Zoning seems really bad for me plus everything else is slow. yay i get to force quit eq again how lame :(
  11. Warpeace Augur

Started a new thread since this was confirmed but still happening with today a wonderful 3 minute chat and 3 minute plus zone times.
    Fenthen likes this.
  12. HazeGaming New Member

Confirmed, Taking over 5 minutes per zone, Chat is lagged, Mobs are lagged, Combat is lagged. Game is unplayable tonight 1/14/2022 @ 8:51PM EST. Has been going on for 3-4 weeks now. I dont know how this is going un-addressed for so long. Ive personally talked to DP employees on discord and brought it to their attention. Something has got to be done.
    Fenthen likes this.
  13. Moege Augur

I am so tired of this lag nonsense, constantly report it and nothing gets done. Seems that the only way this gets fixed will be if less people play on FV.
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. Warpeace Augur

More like less people pay for this garbage
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. Fopster Journeyman

Do you mind fixing the lag and zoning, as far as I can tell, other than confirming that it exists, no word from management as to what is going on. My best guess is nothing, seems like you all are waiting for the new 64 bit servers to hit but even if you confirmed that, it would be nice, I am tired of waiting 3 or 4 minutes just to zone
    Fenthen likes this.
  16. Warpeace Augur

I see the new tactic is to have the server down...If you can't get on you can't have LAG!
    wickedlittlewoodelf and Fenthen like this.
  17. Fenthen aka Rath

Let's hope things mentioned in the patch today help resolve this two year old confirmed bug.
  18. Fenthen aka Rath

We're seeing lag in all raid zones on multiple raid nights right now; some of it is so severe that Zelnithak adds don't pop until there's 4 waves of them incoming. Was the server throttled back in any way?
  19. Fenthen aka Rath

4+ minute zone times, I am really excited for Saturday!