Frostfell: An Adorable Yeti Doll

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Paladin, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Paladin Augur

The combine to make the Growling Yeti is not working.

Using: (1) Cuddly Bear Brainstem, (1) Rebel Clockwork Eye Lens, (1) Frostfell Doll Stuffing, (1) Frostfell Goblin Magic Dust, & (1) Yeti Fur inside the Frostfell Biting Doll Kit.
  2. douxreve Elder

Yup, seems we need 2 "magic dust" from the gobelin in PoK, even if this item is not supposed to be lore, the npc refuse to give a 2 nd one.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Jogath Journeyman

On Mangler, I am unable to spawn cuddle bears in Cresent Reach.
    Nell likes this.
  5. Paladin Augur

I did the Quest in Beta and it worked fine.

On Live, I dropped the quest and got it again. Since the Dust is a task step, I managed to get a 2nd one.

However, 2 Dusts did not work either.

There is something wrong with the combine. Maybe the recipe is not flagged to the Kit? Or vice versa? Or maybe the recipe is missing from Live.
    Shindius likes this.
  6. Knifen Augur

Povar combine not working either.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It looks like, for some reason we can't track, it is not on live.
    It should be on live with the expansion patch in 4 days! :)
  8. Jogath Journeyman

Thank you for confirming!
  9. Moege Augur

Even with 2 dusts it doesn't combine /shrug
    CatsPaws likes this.
  10. BloodyDaTrolly Apprentice

+1 have all items, 1 of each and combine does not work
  11. Novembre New Member

Crescent Reach isn't available on Aradune yet, so am I correct assuming that this task can't be completed there yet?

Also missing Vivian the True and V'Lynn Renloe in Plane of Knowledge so cannot complete Saga of the Empty Purse task either?
  12. Iven the Lunatic

Vivian is behind the PoK library entrance door. V'Lynn Renloe is near the center of the good area.
  13. Khyrra Elder

Please any idea when the combine is going to be resolved for the growling yeti doll (1 fur, 1 stuffing, 1 lens, 1 brainstem and 1 dust).
  14. Thunderkiks Augur

15. Illinois New Member

no idea if this helps the fixing problem but i did notice that the lens is not marked as a quest item
  16. Nell New Member

This was my experience as well.
  17. Khyrra Elder

Aye I noticed that about the lens. So I got another one and tried combining that as well in the box (which is a 6 slot) and maybe the yeti doll needed 2 eyes. It didnt work /cry.
  18. EQDev-Naylie Developer

I can confirm that this fix is now live. :)
  19. Jogath Journeyman

I've confirmed cuddly bears are spawning on Vox. However, on Mangler (my primary server), they do not seem to want to pop. Does this require a specific expansion to unlock or is there a zone restart required on Mangler or something?
  20. Soulbanshee Augur

TLP don't get seasonal until the expansion unlocks they were added during.