Frostfell: An Adorable Yeti Doll

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Paladin, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The fix for the combine is, but you cannot get an extra Magic dust without grabbing the whole quest again to make the last dolly for the collection.
  2. Riou EQResource

did you try saying 'magic dust' again and/or his text? because thats how it worked on Beta to get unlimited
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Not working here. Maybe it requires you to have completed the task before you get unlimited. Have gone through his text several times; he talks like he is going to give the item but never does.
    Mukkul likes this.
  4. Jogath Journeyman

Hence the question about the expansion requirement.

Cuddly bears are involved in the "Frostfell - Gathering Holiday Cheer" holiday achievement, which seems to have been added in House of Thule. If they do not spawn until House of Thule is unlocked, then I would assume this quest isn't doable on Mangler (SoD unlocks Dev 15). However, every other mob involved in it is in-game, so I would appreciate some dev clarification on what they expect should happen.
  5. Diani Augur

I am on AB server. I completed the tasks (got collectible dolly, added to collection, dropped task and redid and finisched). I can talk all I want to the stinkin' gobo, he says he is givin' me somethin' but the cheao b'stard is holding back and not givin' any
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. EQDev-Naylie Developer

I believe what you are looking for is "more dust".

~~~~~~~~~~~
    You say, 'Hail, Ganjleg Gigglegibber'
    Ganjleg Gigglegibber says, '[Happy Frostfell] Naylie. I am happy to report that the dolls have been delivered to their proud [new owners].'
    You say, 'You know who else is a proud new owner? Belumb! Do you think I could have some more?'
    Ganjleg Gigglegibber says, 'What you want [more dust]?'
    You say, 'Yes, I would like more dust to make more dolls.'
    Ganjleg Gigglegibber says, 'Great! Here you go. Always happy to help spread the joyous spirit.'
    Ganjleg Gigglegibber says, 'Great! Here you go. Always happy to help spread the joyous spirit.'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Riou likes this.
  7. Kooper New Member

Yes can we please get some clarification here? Either Mangler should get cuddle bears or we shouldn't get the other quests that released at the same time.
  8. TarewMarrForever Augur

Combine not working on Drinal:

EDIT: it's working fine, after skimming this thread I thought I needed to use TWO magic dust...
  9. Jogath Journeyman

Any confirmation if this is expected to work on Mangler, or any server without House of Thule unlocked, would be great. Got inventory space being used by items waiting to finish :)
  10. Jogath Journeyman

Any confirmation on Cuddly Bears? I assume Mangler and other TLPs will need to wait for House of Thule to unlock.
  11. Nevermore_JJ New Member

EQ Dev Team Any confirmation on Cuddly Bears? They are not spawning on Mangler will we need to wait for House of Thule to unlock.???
    Jogath likes this.
  12. EQDev-Naylie Developer

I have spoken with Ngreth and we have decided to remind Belumb to check which expansions are live before he is able to task out his quest. The other quests will still remain available.
    Nennius likes this.
  13. Jogath Journeyman

Thank you for confirming!
  14. Vumad Cape Wearer

This quest is functioning properly on live. No issues with any of the 3 new frostfell quests or the collections. More dust worked fine and I was able to get it after completing the 3rd quest.

If the Devs would consider making the familiar reward work on pets like the pride bunnies and etc, then that would be greatly appreciated.

Note to anyone struggling, you have to clear trash in the NE corner of Steamfront, just outside the minotaur slaver caves, to get more Rebel Clockworks to spawn. That one threw me off, but they will pop.