Friendly Competiton vs Being a Donkey

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shakara, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

I hear you. Folks like us are still playing by the old PNP rules because we believe that is what is right, both in game and in real life. The FFA folks (aka d*cks) are extorting other peoples' work because they can. If that's how they want to live their lives, that's up to them.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. code-zero Augur

If you check out the AMA at FoH and go down to #46 you'll see this

Now the funny thing is that Jonathan points out that under the old play nice people would /petition to have people removed from camps that they wanted not because there was any dispute but because they wanted it. Play Nice left everything open for favoritism, cronyism and general corruption.

I wonder if the smug soandso who got their pet Guide to boot Jonathan's group ever considered that it may have effects down the road. I wonder if those same players are on Mangler and whining because they can't do that sort of thing anymore
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Even though this was never my experience, on either side of the equation, you know what would prevent even this hypothetical issue?

Freely available instanced group content while maintaining open world for those who are otherwise inclined.
    Tymeless likes this.