Frenzied Blow

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Gragas, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Then stop paying a subscription fee and show Sony you mean business. :rolleyes:
    Pirlo likes this.
  2. Hahlfwit Augur

Not sure where you gathered that I hate zerkers, far from it. I just think some of you are exaggerating the demise of zerkers in the current content. No doubt at all that the weapon ratio issue needed to be fixed for you guys, it was, or is being fixed. No doubt they need to fix your bp click, I am hoping it will be fixed. I completely agreed with your OP.
    The part that is so tiring is when there is no response from Devs and you feel the need to point at another class' skills as a reason for Sony to fix yours.
    I know zerkers that excel in spite of the dev's indifference to glaringly obvious problems. I also know rogues, wizards, mages, and monks that struggle in spite of the skills available to them. I am sure you do too.
  3. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

I think he was referencing the Devs and not you.
  4. Chandrok Augur

I'll take a loot at the proc and see what's going on. A fix should be in the next patch.
    Gragas likes this.
  5. Gragas Augur

Thank you.
  6. Bighitz Augur

Just quit EQ like i did. watch Zek and see how horribly broken pvp is.. there is no bettering for either pvp or PVE. EQ is balanced by people that look at cherry picked parses without taking circumstances into account. they go for the high numbers and nerf that class. zerker is extremely luck dependent in comparison to the other melee and wizards etc. and with full luck and full support doing their job perfectly, we had some sick numbers on herald of the oratory in voa. which led to our overall nerf... we all know that zerker with root and blind is the same as a zerker without... oh wait? its not you are atelling m?... oh and you saying that we also got a 50% chance of having our burn cut short???? lol, lets just trash this class 8-D
  7. Bighitz Augur

devs will never get into their thick skulls that you cant balance berserkers around their max burn, not the way their skills are setup... there are so many tweaks they have to make before that is a relevant way to go about it... the fact that they put wizards so high up on burst now also makes me giggle, the crit chance is very vyer hgih and reliable. and they can do it from every position... there is just a world in difference between how achievable it is to max burn on a wizard and on a berserker.... oh and dotn even get me going about the support they each need.... simply pathetic... oh and i played both wizard and zerker. so i know both classes..

I know Gragas doesnt want to just push his own class, he just want balancing, no more no less.. the same i want - but whenever you put some thing that should be obivous, it is being filtered as propoganda... it has to be so that other classes actually will take the time to go to forums and say like wtf. is wrong with xx class... which is what I for one did on wizards in voa....
  8. Bighitz Augur

Oh and while we are at it. why do you keep bumping necro DPS?, is sustained parses after 1 minute now? is that the mark you want them to start outshining the other DPS classes, because if so you almost achieved your goal....... EQ has become pathetic.
  9. Daedly Augur

If you quit, why are you still posting on here? I don't see anything constructive in the 3 posts above this.
    Darktower likes this.
  10. Phrett Augur

There are definitely some broken aspects of zerker dps, especially on the sustained portion and our complete and utter dependence on other classes for burns (SHM, BRD, BST)... but historically, we're the class that provides clear data showing those problems without pointing the nerf-finger at other classes. Let's try to keep up that spirit... yes, there is a little bit of implied favoritism for a couple of classes, that I shall not name, which may or may not be intentional. However, I won't hold that against those classes and just hope we can our issues taken care of... which Chandrok appears to be doing; in this case.
  11. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

12. Bighitz Augur

Phrett you will become more wise.. there is no such thing as getting devs to view things semi objectively. Why in the first place should necros be the top sustained class?.. seriously? they solo better than mages if they know what they are doing, they got faintdead, can skeleton mobs and slow them? and even mezz them.. the reason i returned to the forums was to check out if anything had been going on balancing wise while i was gone, and nothing has happened. So for 3 expansions now we have seen necros being red. overpowered in comparisson to every other dps class in the game and the only adjust done was a reduction in fast dot damage on bosses - which is by the way a good start.... you can play by the rules and listen to moderators and SOE rules and get dumped on. or you can quit the game. easy as that. all constructive tone is wasted... :).
  13. Bighitz Augur

ROFL i just saw the class envy tread... just goes to show how stubborn a shiatsu he is. it has nothing to do with envy. it has to do with the fact that it takes half a year to get a good EQ toon with alot of time. and then you realize your class is inferior in the aspects that is solely its job... it tells you alot about pietros view.. if you point out class imbalances that SHOULD be obvious you are just envious of another class aka. a whiner...

despite the fact that EQ is a game with a ton of debth and great gameplay, the balancing issues has totally destroyed the player base, and now somehow its the players being whiners.. i mean envious..

No piestro and other developers, the players just want to enjoy EQ with all its great game mecanics AND closely balanced classes.