Frenzied Blow

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Gragas, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Gragas Augur

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=37499

Frenzied Blow from berserker BP click is resisted by everything. 8k proc never fires. Think the resist is too low? Make it unresistable please, cause present state it is absolutely worthless.
  2. Gragas Augur

Bump cause still broken.

Also please note it casts but is resisted by everything, it is also huge aggro even though it is being resisted.

Then again the way things have been going around EQ lately, it is more than likely broken because it would cause us to do more "burst" DPS.

Current BP is Apocryphal Warmonger Coat.http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=133701.
  3. Gladare Augur

Resisted spells do full hate for all spells and all classes.
  4. Darktower Elder

"Upon further review, it has been decided that Frenzied Blow was never intended to do anything in the first place and thusly, has been changed to its intended 'do nothing' state."

.....says some dev somewhere.
  5. Gragas Augur

No Sherlock.

That's the point, even if the proc actually damaged something the aggro on it is too high.
  6. Gladare Augur

7. Gragas Augur

Being a berserker aggro is not something we want.
  8. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

Regardless, BP clicks are supposed to add a set value of damage and are balanced around that. It's why they are set to specific damage rather than percentages.
  9. yozhik New Member

thats will be correct^
    @Upon further review, it has been decided that Frenzied Blow was never intended to do anything@
  10. yozhik New Member

sometimes i think - Bers is huge asspain for Devs and hi try destroy this class to hell.
  11. Synyster Apprentice

sometimes i think - broken English should not be typed
  12. Maereax Augur

Is your BP different than the monk one? We also get a proc but I don't think I've ever seen it resisted.

Also, when you're feeling like your class is broken, come hang with the monks some time, we feel you.
  13. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

I wear the T2 RoF BP. I click the T4 VoA one.
  14. roth Augur

An 8k nuke that fires every Frenzy attack made.

That's an additional 8000 to 24000 hate every time the Frenzy button is pushed. That's somewhere around 0 to 8000 proc damage every time the Frenzy button is pushed - though if you were to average it out, it would likely come to being around 200 damage every time the Frenzy button is pushed, this proc is resisted so much.

Its not like a Wizard, able to drop a 18k hate nuke at range and be ignored; this hate is up close and personal, and so unreduced by distance modifiers.
  15. Depot New Member

When I have my audio triggers turned on while using this click all I hear is, Depot is resisted, Depot is resisted, Depot is resisted.....etc etc etc. I would have to search my logs but I'm fairly certain this almost never lands on most mobs.
    It's troubling to think we are getting the full aggro from the proc too with zero benefit. Any clues if this might get fixed before the cows come home? (Till then it's a good thing I didn't trib my VoA BP.
  16. Gragas Augur

My guess, whenever they "fix" the ratios on the weapons ie after T3 is released and new weapons start dropping. If this was a "rogue" issue you can bet your it would have been patched or "hotfixed" already.
  17. Hahlfwit Augur

Hi Sony, something is broken that zerkers use so at least one of us wants to point out that it doesn't affect rogues or wizards. Yes yes, we know we absolutely OWNED parses in the past 2 expansions and we fully expect you to make it so we do so in all expansions in the foreseeable future.
    Sony hates zerkers blah blah blah blah lol
  18. Hahlfwit Augur

Point being btw, yes, they need to fix your bp, yes fixes are painfully slow. Pointing out that other classes have stuff that works or pretending that one class gets preferential treatment is getting tiring.
  19. Gragas Augur

Your name says a lot about yourself and your opinions. We were competitive in VOA, only owned a parse if mob was rooted, which was a whole 2 events, and only if we have a bard, shaman and KF.
  20. Gragas Augur

It may be tiring but it is true. If it was not true we would have a self only HH effects like rogues, heroic strength on weapons like rogues, all our disc timers same as rogues, same fade or ability to regain endurance like rogues, but no this is all just imagination and totally not true or preferential treatment for rogues.

Not sure where your hate for our class stems from , but hate to break it to you zerkers have no only role other than to DPS and it tends to upset us when we are intentionally stagnated by some short sighted dev and their" personal agenda" especially when we pay a subscription fee .