fixing the raid scene without instancing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by kraggnar, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

To be fair, most of my friends thought PoP was the highlight of the game and that GoD was appropriately difficult. We like a challenge - not that GoD is nearly as challenging as it was.
  2. taliefer Augur

they should be. its one of the best expansions in EQ after the retune. its even more "balanced" in favor of the players on progression due to the increased player character power thats still around at level 65.

GoD has alot of good content for raiders and groupers,and it isnt brutally hard anymore. its great.

that and omens are my two favorite expansions, with omens being number 1.
  3. Hendar2 Augur

I'm not on the verge of quitting, but I'm looking forward to GoD. Bring it on.
  4. Vaclav Augur

You're implying you're a friend of mine there.
  5. MaestroM Augur

I quit during GoD. And I didn't like GoD. But I've talked to a lot of people who really like DoD and such and I think I would like to try them.

But I promise you I'm not "coming back" to the game after GoD. Either they get their hooks in me in the next 6 months (pre-velious) or I'm just out. Not because I want to be, but because roughly a year from now I will just not have time to play mmos anymore. Or video games at all.
    Elkay likes this.
  6. Hendar2 Augur

I don't think your original post mentioned friends, Katmandu seemed to have added that part on his/her own.
  7. Fallfyres Augur

8. Numiko Augur

I really do not understand the GOD hate, yes it was over tuned when released but in it's current state I would put in one of the top 3 expansions in EQ. great fun.
  9. vardune Augur

Lol. Awesome and soooo true, damned PMers
  10. MaestroM Augur

I don't speak for anyone, but I don't need a finished product. All I need to resub and start buying things is the announcement of a plan to exped zones. Could even be expac back,so wouldn't hit for at least 6 months and you'll have me back and I'd start trying to sell it to friend s.
  11. Hateseeker Augur

I'm still supporting the idea of full instancing starting with Velious forward (i.e. add instancing for Velious, Luclin and pre-time PoP), BUT, make it so that the instances do not begin until halfway through the expansion (that is, if the expansion is expected to last 6 months, they do not begin until 3 months in). A fair compromise to everyone I would think. And possibly that could be implemented for GoD and beyond, too; un-instance for the first half of each expansion.
  12. Banuvan Augur

If only we knew!