Firiona Vie - <Insanity>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Miss_Jackie, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Buktum Lorekeeper

I do free KL raid swarming for guildies almost every week! :)

So if you're on the fence and need some AAs or levels, consider that!
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  2. Rhodz Augur

contacting you folks when I transfer my chars to FV, done with Xeg too much drama.
    Later
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  3. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Hey folks! It's me again, Gooshy!

We're still looking for more people to join us. We're a super friendly bunch who enjoy grouping, joking around, and stuff.

Only requirements are that you must be 18+ in real life age (due to adult oriented humor) and have an overall friendly attitude. Interested? Send a member a tell and we'll get you invited.

We're also looking to start up our raids again, but need more members to fill roles. Why not join our guild and help us progress? Possibly get some upgrades for you or your alts. ;)
  4. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Hey guys!

We beat events 3 and 4 in Solteris. We're still looking for more peoples! =)

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Dorimek New Member

I tried contacting Gooshy but I receive an auto-message in a weird language. Either way, I'd like to join Insanity - you guys sound like a lot of fun.
  6. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

With the help of Riseabove, we completed all 3 Bloodmoon Keep raids (we started Secrets of Faydwar progression). Onto tier 2 next weekend!

If you're still interested in joining, please do! :)

Here's some screenies:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I was AFK when you contacted me and I had my AFK message up. On Firiona Vie, the majority of us use Elvish. If you log in again, just use [tell to override the language barrier. ;)
  8. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Hi peoples!

We're still looking for more peoples. Although I think we have a TON of shadowknights already (lol). Let a member know and we'll get you started.

xoxo
  9. Fistinpistin New Member

Still looking for new members at all?
  10. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Of course! Just poke any of us and we'll get an officer to invite ya in. I'm on most nights, so please poke me too. =)
  11. Xinge New Member

For folks that are not 100. Do you group together for levelers? My Necro is stuck at 91 or so and the last time i played (about 6 or so months ago) it took so long to level lol. Have around 2k aa on it.
  12. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

We don't have a ton of 100's in the guild, so we do have quite a few in the 90-99 range.. including me. If I'm not camping PoK, I'm usually found kiting in the Valley, just send a tell. If you don't know Elvish, just use [tell to get around the language barrier.
  13. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Hi guys!

We are currently rebuilding our raid force! We're in the middle of Seeds of Destruction. Send a tell to a member and we'll get you set up with a guild invite!

Thanks!
  14. Cooper New Member

Are you guys still looking for members? I haven't seriously played EQ since Scars of Velious, so I'd effectively be a brand new player which very little idea as to what I'm actually doing for a while. I do learn quickly, at least, and I have dabbled on and off enough to be familiar with some basic new features.

I'm really just looking for a group of people to fall in with and participate in what I can. I don't have any grand expectations about getting baller loot or becoming the best at anything; I just want to have fun and experience some stuff.

If you guys are open to flat out new players such as myself: Which support-oriented classes would benefit your group the most? I honestly have very little preference towards what class I play, so long as it's something supportive. I main'd a Cleric and alt'd a Shaman back in the day, if that's any guidance as to how I prefer to play.
  15. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

We are! We take in new and returning members all the time. :)

At the moment, our biggest needs are tanks and healers (this includes clerics/shammies). :)

Send a tell to a member if you want an invite.

16. Jeff New Member

Hello,

Im a returning player who had a couple characters already on FV. I have a 92 paladin with 5500 AAs or abouts and a 90 wizard and a 88 shaman who i heroic'd. I was curious if you guys were still recruiting any of those classes.
  17. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Yup, we are. Just send a tell to me (Gooshy), or someone in my guild if I'm not on.. and we'll get you set up. :)
  18. Dulac New Member

Hi, I have not played since 2003 and miss EQ very much. I'm wondering what server you're on. I haven't started my character yet, but this is the sort of guild that would suit me (Sun. is perfect for me to raid with you when I'm a high enough level). I plan to be casual. I was wondering what server you're on. I mostly played a druid and an enchanter back in the day. I'm thinking about creating an enchanter. Do you guys need that class?

Edit: My mistake! You're on Firiona Vie. I'll create an enchanter on there and see how I like it. Let me know if you're interested in having me join.
  19. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Of course, if you see me on.. just drop me a tell. ;)

Oh, if you make a non-elvish toon, type in [tell to get around the language barrier :)
  20. Dulac New Member

Thanks Jackie. Almost done d/ling the game. I just found out that EQ is still kicking.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.