Firiona Vie - <Insanity>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Miss_Jackie, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Hi there!

Gooshy here, guild leader from Insanity. We're a casual and raiding guild on the Firiona Vie guild. We're mainly based out in EST. We're looking for people who are 18+ because of crude/adult humor.

Contact Gooshy (me), Bough, Wilnil, Notforhire, Aazuar, or Keephonking. Thanks!
  2. brutish New Member

What content are you raiding?
  3. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

We're finishing up with Serpent's Spine (we started with that expansion due to members being unfamiliar with raiding and how the mechanics work).
  4. brutish New Member

what are your raid nights?
  5. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Saturday and Sunday (we're casual, most of our members have full-time jobs or go to college full-time).
  6. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

We're still looking for more people to join our guild. We're a casual guild, with no restrictions (class or level). Send a tell to Tross, Gooshy (me), Kilzit, or Wilhelmet. We'd be happy to have ya.

Only real restriction is that you be 18+ or over (real life age), due to "adult humor". :p
  7. Aeniec New Member

I tried talkin to one of your officers about recruitment. Explained my situation of being new to the server and haven't played since 2003. Played from kunark til LDON and left EQ to play wow and recently (as of last night) came back to EQ. Had to start a new account seein as my old account info is lost. (Had a 65 necro w/ about 2k AA's iirc before I quit along w/ a 55 rogue w/ epic, 50 ranger, and a mid 40s mage)

I was basically told I was unable to join because I am level 15 and was too much of a risk to the guild bank and a burden.(per your officer "Wilhelmet")

edit: the exact words I was told are:

"You have to understand that part of my job as officer in this guild is to protect the members from hackers slackers and all the other dirtbags that do not pocess the gear to serve in my beloved core"
    followed by:
    "here you are level 15 askings me for a guild invite and yes i want you in guild but no i dont want a level 15 thats gonna wipe out my guild bank and never be seen again because the toon was level 15 and said person had nothing invested"

Guess my search to find a newbie friendly guild continues.
  8. anthraciteMT Journeyman

I thought the Guild Bank can be restricted?
  9. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Sorry for the late reply, I was just told of your post. Please disregard anything Wilhelmet says, as he is not part of the guild any longer. On top of that, we do take level 15 players. Wilhelmet, no matter how much I told of how I like my guild ran, still did things that were completely contrary. You're more than welcome to join if you're still looking.
  10. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

We are still looking for new members!

Any level and class is fine! We're a casual grouping (and an occasional raid -- by occasional.. I mean, once or twice a month, hehe) guild. We are an 18+ guild (real life age) due to adult humor and language.

If you're interested, please contact a member to see if an officer (or me) are online. Thankee!
  11. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Hey peoples.

We're still looking for new and friendly people to join the guild. Must be 18+ to join, due to adult humor/language. Thanks! <3
  12. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Insanity was able to complete "Vergalid's End" raid task this evening. This ugly got killed:

[IMG]

As stated previously, we're always looking for new people. Class and level does not matter, nor does your subscription. Raids are non-mandatory. :)
  13. Buktum Lorekeeper

Joined this guild a few months ago and have loved it. Great people and friends!
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  14. Rhodz Augur

Will be transferring some chars from Xeg to FV soon and am LFG, 80 Monk, 80 Bard.
    Just returned a few weeks ago and have a question.
    Whats a ballpark number on active players in guild during evening hours and daytime?
  15. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Ballpark number is around 20-25 during the week (during prime time). Slightly more during the weekend.
  16. Buktum Lorekeeper

Lots of players in that bracket of like 75-85 in the guild too.
  17. Blandino New Member

Ol' Wilhelmet! Do you yet possess the gear to join our beloved corps? I thought you'd enjoy this screenshot of us geared people enjoying the guild... Without you...
    https://tagn.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/wilgartutorial.jpg
  18. Felicite Augur

OMG, The Ancient Gaming Noob sighting!
  19. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Insanity, with the help from some kind folks of Riseabove, we were able to beat Solteris Event #1...

Shameless promotion: We're still looking for more peepses! :p
  20. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

[IMG]

We downed Island 1 in Solteris this evening.

We're still looking for more members! Class/level does not matter, nor does your subscription status!

<3