Fixed Fast casting AAs being cast simultaneously

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Juzam_Djinn, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Duder Augur

Agreed. This negatively impacts my gaming experience every time I log in and has for the past two months. AA timers getting eaten, AA burns, AA support abilities, etc. Can the company stop minimizing the affect the bugs they introduce have on the game and community? The never-ending breaking of things really wears my patience thin. We can not get a single patch that doesn't break more than it fixes, and it seems that we can no longer get patches that don't introduce game breaking bugs that the developers are then unable to find or figure out. I don't know how that is possible, look at what was changed in the patch and the answer will be there. Developers have said before that every patch message is mostly a summary of the biggest or most notable changes and that listing all the changes would not be beneficial. Well, does the company log these changes internally? If so, why is it so hard to find the problems after the players have identified the time period that the problem(s) began? As for Niente, you're the best dev they have and I appreciate your dedicated work and knowledge of the game. I wish more of the devs were like you because this sort of service from the company is disreputable, despicable, and unprofessional.
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

This was completely fixed for everyone with the last patch?
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

MasterMagnus likes this.
  4. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

5. Meeko Developer(Code)

This issue was fixed with this month's update.