Exp in instances nerfed?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kahna, Mar 28, 2018.

1. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

100% cheating getting all that experience off mobs that can't respawn for another week... :rolleyes:
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It's certainly not the intended use.

Later expac AoCs they have made a point to specifically remove most/all of the named mob spawn cycle npcs/PHs so that getting group named to spawn on creation isn't even possible.

If anything pointing out that you can kill Rokyl in the SolB AoC instance is more likely to get it removed, though Rokyl could be argued to be a "raid" NPC and part of the expedition, Djarn or other named could fall to the chopping block easily enough.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Mum's the word.
  4. Febb Augur

Yes.
  5. MaxTheLion Augur

Just sitting back watching the do gooders and information seekers slowly get EQ nerfed from all angles.
  6. Blackburrow23 Elder

This is the funniest thing I've seen this year. ROFL. Thanks for fixing this. Hopefully other folks will step up and let you know what else they are doing to cheat.
  7. tankNspank Elder

as long as you get slow exp while in there, its all good!
  8. Baldur Augur

Name one they did this to? All the GoD AoCs have a chance to pop group named and that's the last ones they did besides the ToB one.

You're completely wrong.
  9. Kahna Augur

They may already be doing this, Tranix and Skarlon aren't popping in the instance on Coirnav. We also noticed last night that there were only 4 horses up on horse island in the sky instance. Gettin those keys is going to be real fun. I guess horses were being abused and they needed to reduce their numbers.
  10. wherehouse Lorekeeper

Yes, the cheaters who create an instance every 6.5 days to get their phat exp are running rampant ... lol
  11. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

If the impact of exp'ing in the instances is as minor and inconsequential as people claim (since it can only be done every 6.5 days), then it shouldn't be a big deal if exp rate is lowered.
  12. tankNspank Elder

Its the fact they go out of there way to make changes that are not needed vs legit changes like making less bottleneck actions for epics.
  13. wherehouse Lorekeeper

Opportunity cost... instead of wasting their time making changes that don't matter ( exp in instances, removal of revamped CT in Luclin etc.) they could have focused on working on features that will actually have an impact ( i.e. properly testing VT changes before they rolled out, PoR AoCs in Phiny).
    Every pointless change that DBG does is just taking away resources from legitimate issues... but this company has been tone deaf for years so this is not really surprising
  14. Rhodz Augur

The one maxim in this game has become is if it is fun, nerf it till it aint.
    Wish my wife would give it up, but she still likes it ,at least its free.
  15. Blackburrow23 Elder

Lol if you think that changing the ZEM for these raids took more than 5 minutes. He probably spent more time reading your garbage cooment.
  16. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Let's be real here. Misallocation of dev / company time and resources isn't REALLY what it's about for these guys, or the average Forum-Quest whiner for that matter. But neither you nor I are gonna get them to stop pretending that it is.
    Blackburrow23 likes this.
  17. tryieq Journeyman

Well it seems your the guy in the know so please enlighten us all what its about
    • maybe these people are disrupting your play style somehow
    • maybe they have an advantage you dont
    • Hell maybe they have 5 other friends and you don't who knows
    but why not let others enjoy the game their way maybe they just
    • have limited time and arrange an exp group well ahead within designated times
    • Dislike drama finding camps in the open world
    • First time dungeon crawl to learn without training
    Aoc's have been around for a long time and changing them now with the excuse of "oh we forgot to before" seems disingenuous at best.
  18. Febb Augur

They didn't forget, they just have higher priorities until it's pointed out publicly. This is the natural order of how things get fixed in this game. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
  19. Gemini Syringes Augur

What a weird rapport this company has with its customers. Borders on contempt at times. Just really odd.
    Krezzy and tankNspank like this.
  20. High Voltage Augur

You mad? I already met enough players coming from tlp and spreading the some bs now on live servers. As can be seen from the posts in the tlp section, a lot of the tlp players have serious mental issues. I for sure don't want to deal with those h***s in game.

Bad enough Ngreth and Prathun have to read/answer here, but at least they get a monetary compensation for the pain this causes.