Everquest Trivia #558

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by CaptainSkeet, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Snack Augur

I interpreted the question as "does it have pretty (nice/cool) graphics" -- I think Innoruuk's appearance was cool/neat/pretty, but don't think he is pretty.

/me patiently waits for #559
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  2. Mary Poppins Augur

Yeah, I try to say things differently try to throw off others, but sometimes it backfires. Strategy and messing around is all part of the game.

I'm pretty sure the "nice/cool graphics" is how cap interpreted the question too. But it's more fun to tease him about calling Bert pretty.

As for the next game, it's already been over 24 hours. I'd say give jac another day and if he is still a no-show by then, anyone can start up the next game.
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

Yeah, pretty much.

Here's what it would be if Bert was a high elf:

[IMG]
    Grove and IblisTheMage like this.
  4. Dreadmore Augur

Lore says that Bert is actually supposed to have an astonishingly handsome face

So this is not canon
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  5. Mary Poppins Augur

6. CaptainSkeet Augur

For the record, I never said it was pretty. That was somehow insinuated by my joke about t not being suitable for anyone under the age of 18, since Mort likes his off the wall questions.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

To cover his tail?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  8. Mary Poppins Augur

Tail? Is that what it's called these days?
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

And cap, I think I know what happened now.

I asked "Is it a pretty graphic". As in, "is the graphic pretty". So when you said yes, I thought you meant it was a chick. Or a rainbow unicorn or something.

I think you read that as "Is it pretty graphic". Which has a completely different meaning. It all makes sense now...

Fact remains, regardless of intent - you called Bert "pretty".
  10. Dreadmore Augur

Sounds right to me
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  11. IblisTheMage Augur

For true coverageness, go to Neriak.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  12. Mary Poppins Augur

This conversation reminds me of the whole SKlug debate from back in the day...

snakegod.morituus.net/files/novelpic12.jpg

That pic ended that debate - do I need to dig up something to end this one? However, I will concede that Inky's are better than asslings.
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

Which debate? I have not disagreed with you on anything ;-).

All I am saying is, once you go Neriak, you never go back.

Allegedly.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  14. CaptainSkeet Augur

Ah, fair enough. Even then though, when I think of a “pretty graphic” it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s something that is considered pretty in a RL way, it could be something that makes you think “wow, thats a pretty cool graphic”.

Anyway, Bertox needs love too!
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  15. Mary Poppins Augur

Clarifecate
    /'klerə,fə'kāt/
    verb
    Origin: 'Clarify' + 'Defecate'
    Definition: 'To spew crap from one's mouth while attempting to explain themselves'
    Example: "CaptainSkeet tried to claifecate why he thought Bertox was a sexy mofo."

Don't feel bad, I do it all the time (clarifecate, not think that butt-ugly things are sexy).

On a side note: as evident by the trajectory of this conversation (come on, guys - we're arguing about whether or not Bertox is sexy and which elven race has the largest phallus...) its been over 48 hours since the end of the last triva game. If nobody starts a new trivia by the time I get back from work, I'll start one up. I don't think anyone wants that, so someone better start one up soon.