Everquest Trivia #558

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by CaptainSkeet, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Dreadmore Augur

Has this NPC had any significant part in the flow of events or core expansion plots of Norrath's history to date?
  2. Rainlover Augur

is it Vishimtar?
  3. Shanarias Augur

Is it Sgt Slate?
  4. CaptainSkeet Augur

Yes, but not a major focus of an expansion that I am aware of. Disclaimer I am not fully up on lore.
    No
    No
  5. Dreadmore Augur

6. Mary Poppins Augur

Is this NPC typically murdered for its phat lootz?

Also, on a side note... some of ya'll have interesting takes on what would constitute as a "pretty" NPC. It's all good - to each his/her own.
  7. Dreadmore Augur

Just the fact that you even have to mention it... typical high elf
    IblisTheMage and Mary Poppins like this.
  8. CaptainSkeet Augur

No
    Yes
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

Back in the day, did the murder of this NPC require a large and angry mob of players (preferably with torches and pitchforks for dramatic effect)?

And dread, like I said - to each his own. No need to be jelly. We all know high elves are the sexiest race in all of Norrath (although a strong arguement could be made for female wood elves), but I respect other people's opinions.

It's just that over the years I've met people with a lot of different fetishes. Ogre, yes. Dragon, yes. My old guild leader even has (yes, HAS - as in "to this very day") a thing for gnomes. But you're the FIRST person I've ever met who had a troll fetish. Like... EVER. Congrats. Now please excuse me while I throw up in my mouth a little.
  10. CaptainSkeet Augur

Yes
  11. CaptainSkeet Augur

Also I never said the NPC was “pretty” lol
  12. Mary Poppins Augur

Goddamnit that changes everything...

Does it have a phallus?
  13. CaptainSkeet Augur

Unknown. Not something you would want to gaze at if so.
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

Agreed.

My oldest son was born in 2005. Is he older than this NPC (in terms of real-life years, not in-game)?
  15. CaptainSkeet Augur

No
  16. Mary Poppins Augur

I got married in 2003. Could I have killed this NPC when I was still a bachelor?
  17. CaptainSkeet Augur

Yes
  18. Dreadmore Augur

Venril Sathir
  19. CaptainSkeet Augur

No
  20. Dreadmore Augur

Was/is it a dragon?