Erudite Paladin vs Human Paladin

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aluimar, May 25, 2020.

1. taliefer Augur

AGI is literally the worst stat to put any points into on any race/class combination. I used to buy into the "75 agi" myth, but not any longer. you can log into the game and literally see how little effect agi has on your AC values now with the updated character sheets. even going from 75 to 70 is negligible.

not that it matters for long where you put the points in any case. but id rather put points into cha than agi to get better vendor prices early on, and maybe even save an inventory slot to not have to carry around a cha stein~
  2. KapiDanger New Member

Huh - is there still a view from a 20 year old soapbox? I'll Venmo you the $30 if you'd like.

I'm not sure most of the bag buyers think of it that way, but I'll speak just for myself - When I played this game as a kid, I had some time, but no money, and lacked the dedication to get to end game content.

Now... I'm an adult with less time, but I've got some money now. I buy the bags because it makes it more fun for me - not because I want to "win".

Are folks who spend 60k+ on a car also P2W b/c a 20k car would get you from A-to-B just the same?

Again, want the $30? Think of it like trickle-down economics.