Entitled Time

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Soladm, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Soladm New Member

When I came back to play EQ this last time, I decided to play on a TLP server for the first time and I love it. However, with DoN set to release in a few weeks, I just looked at the total entitled time on my character and see that I made a terrible mistake. The account that I created this charact on is an account with less than a year of entitled time on it. I will have next to know Veteran rewards and I am definitely a Veteran player.

I've been playing off and on since the spring of 1999. Many of my accounts have decades of entitled time on them. One of them has 45 years of entitled time (partially as a reward for being part of the Guide Program and the Quest Troupe). This account was the one that I thought I was reopening as there is only a single digit difference in the names.

In the past, I could correct my error by paying for a transfer of the character from one account to another, but unfortunately that has not been possible for a while now.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Moege Augur

Entitled time does not matter anymore, everyone gets all the Veteran rewards even if the account is just a day old.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-note-from-jennifer-chan.263817/#post-3878633
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Moege beat me to it, and is correct. Stupid fire hydrant wasn't in that square!
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Soladm New Member

Thanks!!!

Surprised the GM that answered my petition didn't just tell me that.
    Nennius and Yinla like this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That is why this sub forum is here. Sometimes we, the players know more than others. Be interesting to know what you were told lol.
    Yinla likes this.