Enchanters

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deadlylover, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Whulfgar Augur

This makes me very curious..

Has anyone ever seen of or heard of 5 enchanter grp? Or at least 3 enchanters grped up an wrecking the joint ?

What kinda fire power would that be ? Would it be decent horrible or completely insane ?
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

It's a continuation of our legacy spells. It used to have a place back in the day when peridots were expensive, stacked to 20 and bags were much smaller. It was good for our pets when we solo'ed pre-mercs and or to prep a tank for pulls, etc, back in the day when the costs were relevant. Its value has dissolved not because of the quality of the spell line but rather only because the cost of our regent line of spells has not increased in cost. It's cool the line still exists but yes it is not very useful.
  3. Vumad Cape Wearer

I regularly group with the other ENC. Usually not more than 2 of us in a group. Two of our 6 do like to charm but it seems like the consensus on forum quest is that ENC who charm rather than melee are not doing it right.

It's a great time with multiple people charming, but it's less DPS that having dedicated DPS classes, burns don't stack and every one of our ENC can handle themselves without help so no benefits to extra CC etc. It's a duplication of effort situation. Great fun and good for the class to bond within the guild.

Each of us does it differently. One wont be seen without a charm pet. Another hates to charm. Another absolutely swears by our twinproc mez.

I think that's the coolest thing about the ENC class. Can talk to several different ENC and everyone is playing it differently.
  4. Cailen Augur

no where near as good as 5 mages and a healer
  5. Tucoh Augur

I was thinking the other day about a four enc, one bard, one cleric team that tried to charm groups of mobs. I think it'd be dumb, but funny. Unless I'm missing something my group heals don't help my charmed pets which makes healing them a little annoying since they seem to have dumpster-level mitigation.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Speaking of which... my mage team of four mag, one dru and an enchanter is is really heating up. Doing dead hills isn't that impressive, but man do they cut through it. Can't wait to get dichotomic reinforcement and illusions of grandeur in a couple levels and beguiler's synergy in a few more.

Whulfgar likes this.
  7. Whulfgar Augur

Let's see them in current content action bro.
  8. Tucoh Augur

Haha they're only level 100 now, cut me some slack! I did The Darkness Howls last night though, but I don't really count that as current content.