Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aekold Augur

You just wrote off feedback from a member of a guild that deserves (by your current standards) to be a part of the rotation with "too bad, so sad." Tell me more about cooperation and positive feedback?
  2. Hedgehog734 Journeyman

If you're looking for a fair and constructive rotation, I'll give you a very simple one. You either restrict it to the guilds that have proven they should be on the rotation IE: Twisted Legacy, Apokalypsis, Rosengard Guild while having others sign up for the Gatekeeper mob such as Reign of Eternity, Ceaseless, False Prophecy and whoever else who wants to try. Or you make a rotation that includes every guild based on your standards of Reign of Eternity being in the current rotation because you've failed to still answer why Reign of Eternity gets a pass over guilds that have cleared just as much content as them (FP, Ceaseless, RoI).
  3. Phati Elder

Boobs don't require reasons.
  4. Rokuthy New Member

You keep bringing up the word fair, and I've pointed out something that is very unfair in your rotation proposal, but you just ignore it. Why is that? Can you state, point blank, why RoE is given consideration/favoritism in skipping ahead of every other guild that wants to be a part of this rotation without filling out the very requirements that the two of you came up with?

Why would it be unfair for RoE to remove themselves, voluntarily, from this rotation, and kill the gatekeeper in order to earn their way into the rotation like everyone else has to? Would that not show that this is a completely unbiased system that seeks "fairness?"

The other option of course is to not write off guilds like False Prophecy, and also add them to the rotation immediately. Did you invite the leader of False Prophecy, or Remnants of Prexus, or Ceaseless, or Canadian Armed Forces, or any other guild (besides TL, Rosen, RoE) to the discussions which lead to this rotation? If not, then why do they not have a chance, right now, to state their desires to be added to the rotation without having to kill a gatekeeper?

Simply showing up for discussion was enough for RoE? Is that your answer? Or is there a better one?
  5. Detheb Augur

I'm currently in Mumble with all the leaders on Lockjaw listening to their rotation proposals. But i can tell you, that your proposal is in no way beneficial to the server as a whole. The fact is, noone has killed the Gatekeeper mob, aside from TL(And RoI who may be moving), so you have no ground to stand on. This entire thing needs to be restructured from the ground up, with agreements from every "Major" guild on the server. RoE does not deserve a seat at the table, period.
  6. Dojii Augur

You guys understand that the guys over at Daybreak read this proposal, TL's proposal, and probably much of the other non-related stuff over the last 3-4 days right? This is what was adopted and put into effect today. It's not infallible and it's definitely not a permanent solution. It's a start to creating some order, where no order existed.

If ROE can't kill their mob you can be there 3 hours later to FFA kill it. False Prophecy, RoI etc.

Is RoI staying? We should know asap. Lockjaw's rotation seems to be working. There is no reason why this shouldn't be able to work too.
  7. Aekold Augur

You understand that you've just backpedalled from 'major guilds agreed to this' to 'the folks at dbg picked this, possibly after I lied to them'? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth and then calling Skyp out for not wanting to compromise. I don't know, but I prefer integrity to denial. Get back to us when you can explain why RoE gets a slot but FP doesn't.
  8. Dojii Augur

I can't speak for RoE and FP, if you guys want to find out please send tells to their leaders. FP is going to be on a gatekeeper trial here soon though.
  9. Aekold Augur

No, they should be on the rotation, same as RoE. They've killed exactly as much content as RoE has. Explain the discrepancy.
  10. Dojii Augur

Again you can send tells to Breeze in game and find out what kind of interaction she had with Daybreak. Ask the leaders of FP as well. You might get a better idea of their involvement and what they had contributed to the current setup.
  11. Zeksy FP New Member

I'm one of the leaders of FP and we feel we are as qualified as RoE to be in the starting raid rotation.

I'm asking you to add us to the rotation. Or if you disagree, than make everyone who is currently on the rotation kill the gatekeeper, if they haven't done so already.

Zeksy
    <False Prophecy>
    MBear, Zhama and Frenzic like this.
  12. Aekold Augur

Or, because this is "your proposal" as you so happily reminded us, and was posted by a member of Apokalypsis (who are the arbiters of all that is fair, remember?) you could explain how you arrived at this and why:
    It's been edited since its inception, with the express purpose of marginalizing a guild that kill the gatekeeper mob.
    Is specifically preferential to a guild that has not demonstrated an ability to kill any of the targets that will be rotated.
    It's biased against other guilds who, by your own admission, you did not reach out to for input.
    The change log and persons who can edit it are not public.
  13. Druz Augur

No one will be capable of giving you a satisfactory answer. You are not looking out for the interests of Fallen Prophecy. You are attempting to create unrest and undermine any sense of cooperation that has been worked for so far. Daybreak has backed this plan, can you possibly just sleep on your discontent, come back tomorrow with a fresh outlook, maybe even give it an entire week to see if it works out the problems you're so adamant actually exist?
    Rhiyannon and Mezrah like this.
  14. Detheb Augur

There has be no cooperation at this point. Its been APok and RoE(Lol) making decisions and Roshen going with that proposal. Now 66% of the guilds that have actually killed this content have had no cooperation except in regards to changing thing because we have to go with this agreement.
    Zeksy FP likes this.
  15. Aekold Augur

I am, in fact, concerned for the interest of False Prophecy. Do I need to go to the extreme of digging up some clutch wikipedia articles about persecution before you understand why this matters? A 'fair' rotation cannot be fair when it, at inception, provides preferential treatment for one party and blatantly excludes someone who:
    Is asking to be included. If FP can be excluded for whatever unknown 'criteria,' then the process is not transparent and cannot begin to be considered 'fair.'
  16. Druz Augur

Don't you think that is at least a little bit because of your leader's "My way or the highway" approach to a rotation? And then the subsequent reaction from all your guildmates posting here when we decided to take the highway?
    Rhiyannon and Mezrah like this.
  17. Dojii Augur

well I think I have explained as much as I can. I'm just one person in the rotation trying to help you guys but if you read the thread, and contact Daybreak they can probably help your more than I can.

Have a good night guys.
  18. Detheb Augur

We've pointed out how this agreement is not only unfair compared to either TL or Rosengard's Proposal, we've also pointed out inaccuracies(Like ever saying that TL or RG had agreed to these terms). Thats the fact, the agreement as it stands is terrible and completely skews for Apok, not to mention why is RoE in the rotation at all?

Your guild leader clearly just said lets not talk about the past, so i don't want you to come back with "TL ran the servers for 2 months" because that doesn't mean anything anymore.
  19. Druz Augur

Why now and not when the rotation was being created?I don't know why False Prophecy's leadership wasn't at the table. Were invitations supposed to be sent to every single guild on the server? Or were you expected to show up on your own accord if you were capable? Can't we just let False Prophecy kill the next FFA Nagafen and join organically? The rotation has the capability of being fair and inclusive, but you and your guildmates seem determined to undermine and kill it any way possible. If you approached these discussions with a sense of cooperation instead of open hostility I think you'd make more progress towards fairness. I still don't think fairness is your priority but I suppose it is best if I just take what you say at face value.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  20. Druz Augur

In what way does it skew towards Apok? They have the same standing in the rotation as the other guilds. If you're upset that Apok's proposal was chosen over Skyp's I think you just have to make peace with it right now. Daybreak may alter the rotation based on input by participants but they're more than likely going to let it run through a cycle or two, as well as test the entry (and maybe exit) of current participants before they do anything drastic.

I am not beholden to the wishes of Apok or Dojii so my arguments will consider the past, present, and an eye towards the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.