Dyeable Heroic Armor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iven, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Iven the Lunatic

Suggestion

65. Dyeable Heroic Armor

It should get affected by the dyeable armor slots that got added with the Legacy of Ykesha expansion. Many players do not buy heroic armor (unlocker), armor ornaments from the marketplace and heritage crates because they would look bad on their PCs without dyes.

Especially the armor ornaments from the heritage crates that are based on the TSoV armor textures are affected by that as people used to dye them in the past since LoY. Most LDoN armor does also use TSoV textures. The dominating color tones are silver, gold and brown. Rogues, rangers and shadow knights would prefer darker colors and monks, beastlords and druids would prefer red, blue and green tones instead of brown leather.
    Sissruukk and Bobokin like this.
  2. Bobokin Augur

I would love to dye that green, yellow, and orange armor into something that actually looks good.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Would be kind neat to have customizable textures and colors for Hero's Forge armor.
  4. GibbyNorcal New Member

I prefer the original models. I'd like to have the ability to use some of the velious texture stuff as ornaments. That's peak fashion quest imo.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Vim and Vigor armor ornamentations have entered the chat...
  6. Sissruukk Rogue One

So has Wither and Decay.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  7. GibbyNorcal New Member

Oh those are sweet. Problem is you still have to use the Luclin models for heroes forge.