Dungeon Recommendation - Level 17

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Niskin, Jun 6, 2017.

1. TLP Addict Augur

Unrest and Upper Guk are probably the only 2 zones you can go sit at the zone in and LFG with a reasonable chance of finding one.

All the rest will require some effort to find people and put a group together, possibly finding a port as well. There are people out there with the same mindset as you, who would like to explore new places, or at least people that claim to want to, trick is to find them and get them together.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

It's terrifying. Equestrielle, level 40 roaming brownie scouts that you can't see, dark elves, the ranger outpost if you're an evil race... /shudder.
  3. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I logged on in the late evening on Saturday, was camped in Kithicor by the HPH zone. I ducked back into HPH to see what was going on. One group was at the zone, killing orcs. I went LFG and shouted it but nobody ever said anything. They had all the orcs dead except the one they were fighting so I ran in and checked the other side. There were gnolls up, I had forgotten they are lower level than the orcs, so these were blue to me. I soloed a couple and then found an Ogre soloing on the other side. Since the way was clear, I headed to East Karana.

My LFG comment said "Runneye/HPH/HK/Antonica in general" but I never got any tells about that. Ran to Runnyeye, nobody was fighting up top, everybody in the zone was mid 20's or higher. I ran back to EK and soloed some stuff, eventually changing my comment to reflect that I could Origin back to Butcherblock for Faydwer groups. Shortly after that I got a tell from an Ogre Warrior in an Unrest MR group who needed a replacement. Was in a long fight with a white con wolf, but when I finished I headed over to Unrest. Ended up staying up way too late, died once, but got level 19 and Torklar's Hammer.

I think there's just a dearth of groups for these areas in the teens. 20+ seems to be much more active. Interestingly enough, when I was looking for replacements several hours later in Unrest there were more Antonica people LFG. Most were near Commonlands but they were a little spread out. Earlier in the night when I was still in EK, there was one level 19 Shaman LFG in Everfrost Peaks. Could have tried to get a Permafrost group going with him, but got the invite to Unrest shortly after, so maybe next time.