DPS war for angarr?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Eyepk, May 5, 2017.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

Was probably Tinytinker. ;)
  2. Someduder New Member

When im not tanking on raids and pop ally dps cooldowns with a glyph i can parse top 10 on the list being a warrior. Im usually after the rogues and above the zerkers. Depends on the fight. If iwanted to min max i could try it below 36% health but thats too difficult to maintain without someone healer you on raids. Im also very well geared on phinny. Cleave 5 fero5 with epic bard and shammy in group. Sometimes i have fero from bst.
  3. Malkavius Augur

Crippling blow wars were pretty damn top tier DPS during velious actually. It's just hard to manage and even harder for alot of people to comprehend anything that's against the norm in this game. I can't say how good crip war would be on agnarr, due to how much dps has changed. But I see no reason why they couldn't do good or great DPS. Good luck trying to find out though. People like living in their little bubble.
  4. Aaramis Augur

On raids? Nope. You're tanking (or in a rotation to do so).

In groups though? Maybe. Depends on the group. With a knight tanking there's no reason you couldn't stay below 40% and zerk dps.
    Most would still prefer a proper dps class though.
  5. jeskola pheerie

For some classes, if you are an exceptional player, you can break out of defined roles. Example: a druid can be good dps if played properly. Unfortunately this does not apply to most classes.