DPS increases in last patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veshaan, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brogett Augur

Alas this is not the case for me. I usually have to edit the mob name if it is a combined parse, and also turn off all the extra dps options as even with a single mob name the top 10 is simply too long. Ie I essentially turn off the new features for top 10 parses.

Linking single player parses it works great.
  2. Casidia Augur

@Stubar i don't know what chanters got, i gave up mine after ~10 years and switched to cleric several months ago. In disgust at what they are doing with this once unique class, i doubt a few broken AAs or another class being top of the epeen parses for a bit now, can be that bad.

(and the point of this post is not whining, but making it known in a thread that gets some attention. Nobody cares in chanter threads or whatever)
  3. Stubar Augur

Then I'll say gratz that your cleric AA are working! As for only a few AA not working? How about all of them don't work...not even the extended buff ones. Seems pretty ridiculous to me. I'm sure that you would speak up if that happened to your class...no?

So you'll have to pardon me if I'm irritating you by complaining about it.
  4. Ayoheee Augur

Rogues were due.
    Harabakc, feiddan and Obiziana like this.
  5. Karthanon Augur

Waiting for the humanoid restriction to be removed from Headshot.

Oh, and Rogues? They're all pokey-pokey while 'Zerks are all "arrrrrgh I'm mad!".

Yeah, nothing really to add, except I think we need a "Nerfcall" forum section. You know, get all of it into one place for easy /popcorn perusal.

Make it so, SOE. Make it so.
    Brogett likes this.
  6. Kobrah Augur

My main is my beastlord, but I have a rogue that I find very fun and the dps increase was needed. Ive never played him in a full support situation as he is an alt and doesn't raid too much but he always seemed to be very proc reliant. Is his blade fury gonna proc ? is his massive strike gonna do 17 hits for or leave me with 2 hits on this backstab. Was looking at the new AAs and they seem like something the class needed. Now if we could get some attention to my mains AAs please lol. Just posting a comment after reading the OP as I didn't feel like reading 7 pages of rants.
  7. Cicelee Augur

You rogues can have your high increased DPS gains. I am beyond happy that I can get lucky and summon new food or drink every 30 minutes if fate is on my side. Neener neener!
    Stubar and Iila like this.
  8. Behelit Augur

No it isnt a crusade, Savager picked those parses because he's comparing it to the previous week's parse on the same mob for the same person (the Rogue who topped the parse). The data has nothing to do with Berserkers, nor was a point trying to be made from my numbers on those parses. His point was entirely a before-and-after comparison of the same Rogue's numbers.

Since your so hung up on it though, I didn't use Furious Rampage during ToR last week because of the lag, but since thats fixed now my FR wasn't back up for Bone Crusher.

/g Bone Crusher in 47s, 14645k @311588dps - Behelit + pets 14645k @311588dps
    Theres my top burn on Bone Crusher, still 1.1 mil less damage (~30k less dps) than Bloody's parse in the same exact time. And compare that to the higher Rogue parses now surfacing and it's pretty clear that Berserkers can't match current Rogue burns:
    /GU Bone Crusher in 44s, 15893k @361206dps --- Rogue pets 15893k @361206dps

And again that completely is ignoring the fact that you can hit those 300k+ burns twice as often as Berserkers; while having higher sustained dps from HHE proc, Massive Strikes, and constantly running secondary discs. I'm supposed to feel content with the 900dps from Arcblade and the unparsable increase to Frenzy from our AA's? The same way Rogues pointed at Berserker parses after Shadows of Fear to get these upgrades, I don't see the harm in likewise pointing back at Rogues now to ask for our increase. Or were you seeking to get us nerfed by constantly bringing up Berserkers 300k burns and how inferior Rogue burst was? Funny how when the roles are reversed you accuse us of "subtly calling for nerfs".
    Fenudir likes this.
  9. Brogett Augur

Savagers parses here demonstrate the opposite. I must admit it suprised me as I've continually heard from our berserkers that they have poor sustained, but the data here seems to show you personally beat every single one of RoI rogues on an ~2hour combined parse.

It's really not as inbalanced as you like to paint. Yes we gained a lot, but we needed it.
  10. Songsa Augur

No because to do that we need bst ruuabri fury (among tons of other things and luck) and its still 20+min to refresh.
  11. Stubar Augur

13:47] <Apex> Hastened Fury - (Nature's, Kolos', Ruaabri's) No ranks of this yet, reuse of 20 minutes, possible 3-5 minute reduction
    [13:47] <Qwestmode> ^Beastlord Fury
    [13:49] <@Elidroth> I'll start out with 3 ranks of 1 minute
    [13:49] <@Elidroth> I don't want to bring it down too much

Just saying.
    Enkel likes this.
  12. Songsa Augur

Nice. still not matching 10min rogue's fury though eheh.
  13. smash Augur

I guess reason that it does not come because of estimating it to be too effect on zerkers/monks/rogues.

So instead, as a compromise, make a new version, bst only. And not a weak version of it, like FCoC is.
    Give beast that instead of the ensnaring bite, that is going to be shelved.
    Or secondary proc on ensnaring bite: bst proc that give beast/warder 2 tic RF.
  14. Behelit Augur

My combined is inflated because of short event times and Decapitation dps. AEing on DH2 allows me to accumulate a huge amount of damage in a short period of time that no class can match. But its so insanely situational in needing a ton of adds that are all lvl99 or lower. In pretty much any other guild I wouldn't be able to AE as much as I do in RoI, nor would events end as fast allowing me to be under disc for nearly half the time I'm fighting. Take out DH2 from the combined and Rogues would've beaten me by a solid amount.

How are you're own Berserkers doing compared to the Rogues in your guild? I have a hard time imagining many other guilds have Berserkers beating Rogues for total damage on their nightly combineds, let alone coming in the top 5.
    Iila likes this.
  15. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

I'm about to shed a tear for all of you guys. I'm still waiting for triple attack, riposte, and staff block -- and my Turn Undead didn't even get additional ranks! Now I'll never get my epic. =(
    Mykaylla likes this.
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I've seen whats clerics an do to undead now, wtb.
    Fenthen likes this.
  17. RagePaw Augur

My damage total on bone crusher event was almost doubled by our rogues tonight, I would ask that zerker sustained should get a massive bump as that is where I got creamed. Note that I'm asking for a bump where we currently lack and I'm not suggesting nerfs at all.
  18. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

You can AFK 100k parses, go cry me a river!
  19. RagePaw Augur

It's weird how much hostility there is towards berserkers wanting a level playing field, pretty sure rogues were campaigning for the exact same thing for a while and all they got was support from all classes (including berserkers) to improve their burst.
  20. Poyzen Frawg Augur

I have been misunderstood. I easily exceed 100K dps in the correct group.

My point is that the DPS gain rogues got is for the benefit of the entire raid. Sure it's an increase overall but nothing like the well set up raid group.

I don't care if everyone gets an additional 100K dps if it means we can kick the poop out of PoW.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.