Does vaniki even have a queue?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 25, 2022.

1. MMOer Augur

I would check but dont want to lose my place on the good server.
  2. Wombat New Member

It has no queue at this time
  3. Lawyer Augur

No, it does not. Because its ruleset was not as appealing.
    Aeonblade and Gnothappening like this.
  4. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Every /who maxes limit. PoK has ~100 characters in it. There's been at least 21 instances of Gloomingdeep spun up.

No queue. Looks like everyone there is having a blast.
    Inictus likes this.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

About 650-700 people in the tutorial zones total on Vaniki atm. Messed around there for a few minutes since there wasn't any queue.
  6. Captain Video Augur

And how many posts did I have to answer from people who were sure the tutorial would be broken? :)
  7. Trevor Elder

I'm shocked that no one wants to play on a server that starts with the worst expansion in the history of the game, while a much better alternative exists in Mischief
    Aeonblade likes this.
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

700 people is more than are online on Ragefire right now... at a whopping 104.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

People on Vaniki are playing the game and not sitting in a queue? Lol what a bunch of sad losers.
    Yinla, Skuz and Blackaxe like this.
  10. SoandsoForumUser Augur

It's helpful when you say something so monumentally uninformed that it saves everyone time by letting them immediately ignore you.
    Skuz and code-zero like this.
  11. Trevor Elder

ignoring someone = replying to them with a lot of hostility and no substance

weird to be personally offended at an opinion about eq expansions/servers
  12. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Maybe it's because people notice that a lot of the uninformed opinions come from the same posters...
    Skuz likes this.
  13. SoandsoForumUser Augur

It's weird to think GoD is even in the running for worst expansion for a modern TLP. It just points out that you haven't done any of the content recently on a TLP and exactly how much weight to give your opinion.
    Skuz and Massimo_Bertoxx like this.
  14. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

I've noticed the same thing with that guy a few times now. He posts something that shows he doesn't know anything past PoP/GoD, gets lambasted by people who do know, then accuses said people of hostility. He doesn't learn to just stop talking about things he doesn't know about.

[IMG]
    Skuz likes this.
  15. Triconix Augur

"Better to be silent and thought the fool than speak and remove all doubt" seems the perfect quote for him.

I played on Vaniki with multiple friends and know of many live raiders who played today. Its not the usual tlp reroller crowd and thats a good thing. Bunch of trilogy rerollers who don't know D about this game can stay on Yelinak.
  16. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

I decided a few days ago to take a pass on this round of TLP due to irl things I have going on and I really don't need to get sucked into EQ right now. This isn't helping. LOL Suspected this might be the case when I saw the ruleset a couple of weeks ago and if I make it through the holiday weekend without subbing and rolling a toon it's going to be a miracle of self restraint.
  17. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Irrespective of TLP, even. I'm as old-school as they come and, while different than classic era, PoP through about DoN is a fantastic era for the game, IMO.
  18. Blackaxe New Member

It's not that tricky. GoD was included so that Berserkers could be included. It's not like there's going to be a bunch of level 38's grinding in Qvic.
  19. Trevor Elder

keep coping by suggesting there's some hidden knowledge you have that I don't that makes your opinions better
  20. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

It's not hidden at all. It's very open and transparent. I've played the game. You haven't. My opinions are derived from firsthand experience. Your opinions are derived from conjecture.