[Discussion] Daybreak, I will buy your Broker's Backpack Set if you enable click-from-bags

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PathToEternity, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Death Strudel Augur

I remember walkmans and 8-track, doesn't really mean I want to see them again.
  2. Indrik New Member

Balance what books? Hotkey and clicking from bags is from Veil of Alaris. It is already in the game, they just need to add back in the code for TLP, which they certainly should as who doesn't have more than a dozen useful clickies these days on Phinny? Adding this to TLP would not be bad at all and only provide less tedious bag item swapping for clicks. Quality of life.. let's have it!
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Yea I'm on board with the whole quality of life thing but at this point I've written this off as another action that I need to perform to optimize play. In earlier expansions of EQ with far less clickies, activateable AAs, discs, spell gems etc. the game just plays slower.

This is one, although dumb, way to make the game more action intensive. Like a bard cycling instrument mods when kiting for example pre-bandolier. I think if they haven't done it at this point they won't ever get around to it. Same with buff blocking. Just have to wait for those expansions. Though I'd be happy if I'm proven incorrect.
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Thanks!

[IMG]
    Brunlin likes this.
  5. Brunlin Augur

WTG Path of Eternity, seems like they listened to you.

I see your a man of your word as well, looks like you bought the bag. I am going to too but I was going to anyway.
  6. Semah Augur

Not yet, but I'm going to. The question is whether to buy it for me or my wife as a belated vday gift. Shh!
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

So since they saw fit to add these QoL changes to Progression servers... is there a reason that the 9th and 10th inventory slots are still locked to a certain expansion?

It seems to me like those two inventory slots should be available from the start.
  8. MaxTheLion Augur

Even after they give you all a huge gift with click from bags and other QoL, you take a couple of days off and then start asking for more.
    Nolrog likes this.
  9. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

If you give in inch, they will take a mile. This is why we can't have nice things, people just feel like they should have more. Not even a thank you before the hand goes back out.
  10. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I am not going to suggest that some people aren't behaving this way, but personally we got some incredible QoL changes (both TLP, like click from bags, but in general too like the AA current/next tabs) and I'm sitting here pretty happy. I don't know what constitutes a Thank You these days but I'm quite thankful myself, and gladly coughed up $30 to show it. You sound like you're on a high horse and I don't understand why - lots of us are very satisfied.
    Ronzark likes this.