Devs- Plane of Mischief- Peachy D`Vicci

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Puroah, May 23, 2016.

1. Justn Time New Member

I agree with the others that we need the missing mobs in the zone and would not complain if the drop rate was boosted a little. Keep in mind the current drop rate is set to gear toons up over the course of a years time and we are only here for six months, probably, on TLPs. I am boxing 12+ toons and will be lucky to get one piece of gear each within that time frame at current drop rates. Any help on either situation would be appreciated.
  2. Justn Time New Member

On a different note, I have just turned in 4 Funny Moneys to Peachy and she says she gave me something but she gave me nothing instead. GM Dunbar has already given them back to me once and now it just happened again. The first time, I had a cleric gift box in my inventory already from a few weeks ago and I gave 4 funny moneys to peachy and received nothing, but the next 2 times I made a turn in, I got shaman and enchanter gift boxes. GM Dunbar gave me my 4 Funny Moneys back and I went to turn them in and got nothing again.
    I am wondering if Peachy would have given me a gift box that I already have and just didn't, however, I did not get a message that says I cannot receive duplicate items which is generally what I would get. Do I have faulty Funny Money? Some of my Funny Moneys were made using a Words of Wealth and a Mask of Melodies or a Mask of the Tundra Walker but the rest were made using Word of Wealth and Words of Wealth: Top Left. I am not sure if that might be the problem. I said in the last /petition that I am waiting to hear reply here before I try another turn in with my Funny Moneys.
    Can we also get a reply from a devs about the current issues here please? Thank you and have a happy holiday weekend!!
  3. Zhama Elder

You dont get a lore message back for Peachy rewards, you just dont get an item. Its similar to ivandyrs hoop/lynuga, where if you have one of the items you just wasted the turnin.