Devs- Plane of Mischief- Peachy D`Vicci

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Puroah, May 23, 2016.

1. Puroah New Member

Any confirmed Peachy sightings yet?
  2. phaeril Augur

Not on phinny.
  3. Nomos New Member

Phinny server just went down. Can we expect to see Peachy when server back up? Is it fixed?
  4. phaeril Augur

Still no sign of her and it wasn't in the hotfix patch notes.
  5. Puroah New Member

Prathun,

Can we get an update on this?
  6. Hex123 New Member

Any update / sightings on Peachy?
  7. Vykk Lorekeeper

Check the test patch notes for 6/8
  8. Nomos New Member

Will Twenty-Two also be spawning? I haven't seen him at all.
  9. Keebo New Member

I have been farming the cards and quest items for almost 2 weeks and have yet to see Peachy D`Vicci. I have not seen Twenty-Two either. Let me rephrase that...the mob is not on track nor is it at the location given on the various websites nor have I been able to locate it anywhere else in the zone and I have went everywhere in the zone looking...so I think it is not in-game at the moment. I have even turned some items in to other mobs hoping they were a substitute for Peachy...bah I just lost the items.
    On a different note, does anyone know when this zone gets revamped on TLP servers? And can anyone confirm that is when these armor quests are no longer available? Thank you for any help with Peachy and other information noted here!!!
  10. Random newb Augur

Based on today's patch notes it sounds like the revamp will hit with ldon. At least that's when the castle in great divide will be back.
  11. Kiani Augur

From the patch notes:
    - Peachy D'Vicci will now spawn correctly in Plane of Mischief on Progression servers.
  12. Dither New Member

@Prathun, thanks so much for the fix for Peachy.

She is asking for four (4) Funny Money in return for a reward, yet all of the references on the web says she asked for two (2) Funny Money.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=1267
    http://planeofmischief.com/items.htm
    http://wiki.project1999.com/Funny_Money
    http://wiki.project1999.com/Peachy_D`Vicci
    I assume this is because her quest was changed in the revamp in GoD, do you think there will be plans to change this?
  13. Keebo New Member

Thank you very much for returning Peachy to Plane of Mischief and allowing us to bind there. There are a few other mobs missing. As far as I know, the mobs Zero, One, Two, and Three don't play a significant role in the zone however the mobs TwentyTwo and EightySix both drop some of the rarest cards and currently the drop rate is bad and has been for the last 2 weeks (6-12 hours per day 7 days a week). If someone could please help these mobs find their way back home to Plane of Mischief, I am sure the people who come to visit them would be very much appreciative of all your efforts and assistance.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=1.0 is a link to the mobs listed who should be in the current version of PoM on Lockjaw and similar TLP servers. As far as I know, the six mobs I have listed above are the only ones still missing. Thank you very much.
  14. Keebo New Member

I read over my previous post and not sure it is understood that I meant the mobs Zero, One, Two, Three, TwentyTwo, and EightySix are all missing currently and the drop rate I spoke of is the current drop rate on the existing mobs. I am not sure if there is any way to determine if there is atleast one mob in the zone (not missing) who drops the Blue Throne or the Black Throne. I have yet to see either one after roughly 3-4 weeks there farming cards where Thrones cards are said to be dropped. I have seen several Red Thrones and only one White Throne. 6-12 hours per day through the week and 12-20 hours per day on weekends. I have killed every level 58+ mob, including Bristlebane, except Ferjeneror and about to start killing it hoping for the cards to drop. Thank you for any help on missing mobs and maybe a better drop rate on the Throne cards.
  15. Keebo New Member

Okay, I have been scouring the internet for more information on the Plane of Mischief in it original form. Also, I have been looking for the interview with the original devs on Plane of Mischief and it being unfinished and so on. I have found a series of posts concerning the original Plane of Mischief and showing drop rates, Peachy asking for 2 funny money instead of 4, and the importance of some of the mobs currently missing in the PoM current on progression servers.
    Currently, it will take atleast a month to get a Crazy Cleric Breastplate. None of the people I see in zone regularly have seen a Blue Throne or a Black Throne yet since Velious opened. It takes a minimum of 5 Throne cards to make any piece of class-specific gear, 6 Thrones for a breastplate and all pieces of class-specific gear except the Vambraces of Distraction. That is if you make the Mask of Melodies each time you make funny money. Mask of Melodies is the only piece that can be used to make funny money which requires less than 2 Throne cards to make. Currently once u have 4 Funny Moneys then you still have to make a piece of the Distraction armor set to get a piece of class-specific armor. However, if you are a cleric and just spent a month farming the pieces to make the 4 funny money you need to turn in for a gift box, you may be disappointed when Peachy gives you a gift box for Necromancer gear instead. As long as you hold on to the Necromancer gift box, she will not give you another one for Necromancer gear so you will have better odds at getting the Cleric gift box after another month of farming for Throne cards.
    I am not trying to complain but just to point out how crazy it is currently just to get a single piece of class-specific armor. I got 1 Throne last week and another group got 1 throne this week so far. The following link is people posting about Plane of Mischief card drops in the original PoM.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224972

One post even mentions that in mid November 2001....

Quote:
    "...Funny Money combination using Top Left WoW + Complete WoW is discovered and Peachy starts asking for 4 Funny Money's. So it's possible the nerf coincided with that discovery or more likely they were patched in at the same time, making it so that you could complete armor without melting down 2-4 thrones just to get an armor box."

WoW = Yield: Words of Wealth x1 Non-Tradeskill (Trivial: No-Fail)
    [IMG] 1 x Words of Wealth: Bottom Left- Dropped
    [IMG] 1 x Words of Wealth: Bottom Right - Dropped
    [IMG] 1 x Words of Wealth: Top Left - Dropped
    [IMG] 1 x Words of Wealth: Top Right - Dropped

Boots of Distraction ..........White Throne..Blue Throne.....White Crown...White Knight
    Breastplate of Distraction .Red Throne.....Black Throne...Black Crown...Black Knight
    Crown of Distraction .........Red Throne.....Blue Throne.....Red Crown.....Blue Crown
    Gloves of Distraction ........White Throne...Red Throne.....White Crown...White Knight
    Greaves of Distraction ......Blue Throne.....Black Throne...Black Crown...Black Knight
    Robe of Distraction ...........Black Throne....Red Throne.....Black Crown...Red Crown
    Vambraces of Distraction.White Throne.....Black Crown....Black Knight...Black Squire
    Wristguard of Distraction .White Throne.....Black Throne...White Crown...White Knight

I have not yet found any information on the interview with the PoM devs.I hope this post helps clear up some questions about what should be ingame currently. Please help us:)
  16. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

Yes, please add the missing NPCs to the zone to make it easier to obtain some of the more rare cards. I do want to add though that a lot of the information regarding what mobs drop what cards is actually not correct. I have looted a black throne from a LB con plant in the garden area- extremely shocked to get one from something other than puppets or end of alice, but its probably just a very slim drop rate. I have seen every card drop except for the elusive white crown that everyone seems to be after!
  17. Yinidan New Member

I also have been hunting in Plane of Mischief for the last week on Lockjaw and have only seen the white throne and red throne cards drop. The areas I have camped regularly were the back end of Alice in Wonderland (highest Cons of Grink, Glonk, Brenn and Grenn, and the guards that spawn on the tables in Stomples Room, The puppets and audience in Theater, and a couple of times in hedge). Could a Dev at any point pop on one of the tlp servers and see if any of the mobs in the zone even have the black throne and blue throne cards in their loot tables? Red and White thrones by themselves can not be used to make any of the class specific armor combines.
  18. Meredyth Augur

I've had all 5 flowers of functionality completed on Ragefire for some time now, so all the cards are dropping. No need for dev intervention.

Thanks Prathun for all your effort on this zone!
  19. Keebo New Member

I am not asking for intervention from anyone. I am just asking for the mobs who are supposed to be in the zone now be added to the zone, not asking for freebies. The current mobs missing have the highest drop rate on the rarest cards which are required to make gear. 4 weeks ago the drop rates were decent, 1 Throne every day or so, and that cycle may roll around again but until then the missing mobs would be nice to see. Is it too much to ask that the correct mobs be placed in the zone during the correct time frame?
  20. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

We are only asking for the mobs that are supposed to be spawning to actual spawn.

Also, I know it is supposed to be rare, but white crown is by far much much more hard to come by than any of the thrones - is that really supposed to be the case? As it currently is now, even clearing all of chess, alice, puppets, ricoculous, jumbo king gorilla, hedge wizards, and other higher con mobs you will end up with multiple sets of thrones, blue/black/red crowns, and dozens of lower cards before even seeing a single white crown- which you need 2 of to complete the flowers. I'm not asking for them to be common at all, but one every 50 or so hours would be nice.