Debating a return

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dr Dice, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Dr Dice Elder

The TLP servers are interesting enough to make me want to play again. As I was in the Army during Luclin raiding when it was new and always wanted to experience it at the right level.

I am kind of torn between making a Shadowknight and experince raiding again on a tank vs playing a DPS toon such as a Bstlord/Necro. (I know Bst, hasn't been unlocked yet)

I love all three classes, which classes are truly in high demand and which would you recommend? I do not want to fall back into 3+ botting - anti-social gaming.
  2. Ladysoth Augur

Tanks are always fairly in-demand; as my main's a necromancer I'm definitely biased when recommending which one to play, necros have always been where I have the most fun in this game.

If you're talking about for groups, a SK is going to be more in-demand. If you're talking about raiding, dependent on guilds' compositions all three could find a great spot.

If you do need a guild to help you get back into the swing of things, I always invite people to check out Mendacium. We're doing our last tidying-up of things before Luclin and getting everybody ready to experience the moon, and are always looking for people to have fun in EQ with.
    Dr Dice likes this.
  3. Dr Dice Elder

Thank you for the information! I was leaning toward Bst but I have more raid experience on a Necro (not sure I wanna wait another week for the unlock). Will create a toon tonight on the server. Thanks again