db take my money let me 18 box on a new tlp

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Chuuk Augur

I think DBG needs to look into some of the EQ emulated servers like EZ (extended zones) server, or PEQ and make a server that has some gimmicks like they do.

I'm also all about a no-truebox server - I want to box 3 toons from my laptop, on my couch.
  2. Risiko Augur

That's what I am doing. I gave up on DBG's ability to choose favorable rule sets, police the cheaters, and create an enjoyable environment to play in. It will take me a long time to get it all done because I am creating the content from scratch, but at least when I am done, I will have something I want to play.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Serious question... when you’re starting up 12 or 18 boxes are you in a raid leveling getting that sweet sweet raid EXP? Or are you leveling 1 group at a time before you join up in a raid when they’re max EXP before you begin facerolling content? Or are you usually playing 2-3 separate groups doing different things and only rarely merging up to slay dragons?
  4. Chuuk Augur

I knew a guy who 24-boxed on Ragefire and he showed me a little about how he did it. For leveling up, he would bring all 4 groups and just take the group he wanted to get the exp with and give them about a 2-3 second head start on engaging the mob.

Most of the time though, he split his army up into 2 or 4 different teams and camped multiple things. He would bring his team together to fight Doze or Velk other lowbie raid mobs.