db take my money let me 18 box on a new tlp

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Feb 17, 2019.

1. mark Augur

dont know if i can have 18 accounts running on my 3 cc but will buy kronos from db for the ones i cant sub to(normally after 3 subs on 1 cc db blocks you from subbing eany more but you can buy kronos from them eanyway).
  2. mark Augur

i forgot make a third tlp were you can box on so it dose not affect the ones that hate boxers,and i would prefer 2 months unlock from classic eq onwards(ldon loy released with pop) and selos ruleset.
  3. Ehrz Journeyman

yeah db make mark his own server so he can box already
  4. mark Augur

5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Maybe make the mass boxer server a PVP server too?

Just let them go at it. No GMs (standard). Just war.
  6. mark Augur

if i wanted pvp i would be playing eq2 with the new pvp server.
  7. SweetLaxTho Elder

If no one else plays on Mangler cuz of its ruleset....

Then DBG still wont let you box there :p
  8. SearingCorpse Lorekeeper

mark playing EQ like a piano, having 18 numpads on his desk connected to 17 water cooled laptops in his fish tank
    Grogak and Koggar.Bertoxxulous like this.
  9. Niknik Journeyman

Mark is very serious about this game. DBG needs to get serious too. I am serious.
    Koggar.Bertoxxulous likes this.
  10. mark Augur

2pc his the max for me then its not fun .
  11. Xylonite Journeyman

Mark should have spent more time in school getting an education, then half of his garbled posts could be decipherable.
    Grogak likes this.
  12. mark Augur

il solito stupido razista.
    english his not my main language also were i live in an english speaking county we speak differently from you guys in north america.
  13. Master Kahleem Augur

New 3rd Server "Pzjin"
    -Selos clone with Truebox ruleset not enabled.

#Done
  14. Protagonist Tank

It's debatable if there will be enough people for two healthy servers. Add a third and you'll guarantee all of them to be underpopulated. I know box armies prefer EQ single player anyway, but it is what it is.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  15. Koshk Augur

Assuming this isn't a troll (questionable).

mark : If you actually want to box 18. Why not just run your own EQ server? (like P99 and many others). You aren't missing anything without a Bazaar. With 18 characters, you can loot whatever you need. And I also cannot see a huge amount of social interaction, when you're busy boxing an army like that.
  16. Trox2010 Augur

Change the name to "mark" and then it will be done.....if that doesn't happen I will unsubscribe my 52 accounts and so will my 300 friends.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

Trick is finding out how to get it to spawn.
    practicalnurse likes this.
  18. mark Augur

love that idea.
  19. Xanadas Augur

You could easily get your 5 friends and make your own EQ server and do the same!
  20. Torezz Lorekeeper

dont forget about Brad's wife. Since she was fired from Cracker barrel for no apparent reason, all she wants to do is 18 box everquest.