Currently Updated List of EQ Resources For TLP Players

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aiona, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Aiona Augur

Edit: sorry Fanra, <3, but I removed these from the original post since they are 'downloads'. See this post for further explanation.
    Fanra likes this.
  2. SteamFox Augur

Aiona likes this.
  3. Aiona Augur

4. ISmellLikeInnySwamp Augur

Let's make a pact that we will both reach GoD on one of the newest TLP's!
  5. Aiona Augur

I can commit to reaching day 1 of GoD, at least. I just need to know which server/rule set :)
  6. Aiona Augur

7. Aiona Augur

redundant post is redundant
  8. Aiona Augur

I have removed direct links in the original post to any scripts or 3rd party software, of any kind:

"If you decide to use ANY 3rd party software, it is at your own risk (whether for automation or not) and there will be no guarantee you will not be caught up in anti-hack initiatives." -- Original post

My apologies for adding them and then deciding to remove them -- I want to keep this list clean and avoid any possibility of my list being part of the reason someone gets auto-flagged by anti-cheat/hack detection and banned from the game.

If you want to list scripts, triggers and 3rd party software, you are welcome to. It just won't be included in the original post.
    MaestroM likes this.
  9. Aiona Augur

Added: https://everquestshow.com/
    Added: new category 'News & Media'
    Moved 'Official Links' to new category 'News & Media'

Edit:
    Added: new category/link for EXP change points.
    Added: History of Norrath by Lumena Naktame
    Added: Roztov's Lore Library
  10. Pikollo Augur

Aiona likes this.
  11. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I'm not doing major changes / additions to Rasper's Repository, but I am fixing things as they get reported
    Aiona likes this.
  12. Aiona Augur

Is this what you mean?

Buff Restrictions
    Spell level - Target minimum level
    1-50 : 1
    51 : 40
    52-53 : 41
    54-55 : 42
    56-57 : 43
    58-59 : 44
    60-61 : 45
    62-63 : 46
    64-65 : 47
    66+61, 30 level maximum span

Edit:
    I like that spreadsheet for Phini. It would be nice if all of the TLP's had one! haha
  13. Aiona Augur

Fantastic! Thank you.
    I removed the erroneous note about it no longer being updated. :oops:
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  14. Pikollo Augur

Yep that. Was it already on there and I missed it?

The phini thing I use as a reference. I'm not sure anyone has ever done a full spreadsheet of unlocks. So I use it in conjunction with the one from Zam.
  15. Pikollo Augur

Think that chart may be outdated. Tried buffing a 62 with a 115 spell and it didn't go through. A 95 hit him though.
  16. Aiona Augur

I have not added it yet to the original post, but I will. I have a feeling that others will find it useful, too.

There are probably a few more things I should add, now that I think about it.
  17. Aiona Augur

It could very well have changed.
    I don't have access to high level characters on live servers, so I can not research this myself at the moment. I'll update when/if someone offers verified levels.

Edit: it appears I missed the tail end of the quote:
    66+61, 30 level maximum span
    ...but then, that wouldn't be right either, if you were able to land a 95 spell on a level 62! So I will need someone to verify this.
  18. Pikollo Augur

Rasper said he thought it was a 30 level spread too. Maybe its a give or take kind of thing. 95 buff can hit a 61-65?
  19. Pikollo Augur

Somewhere around 61-62 the rules kinda change it seems. Found someone level 65 and hit them with a 110 buff. Found someone level 60 and the highest that would land is 65. Couldn't find someone 61.
  20. jeskola pheerie

Anyone got a link to Zaide/Protocol's updated ZEM data post rebalancing?