Curious - If you could pick a server to merge with which server would it be

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, May 14, 2019.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Simply because I left so many friends behind on Luclin, (and my husband), I wouldn't mind it if Cazic/Luclin was a thing. (with the old Torvonnilous name brought back =D )
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It's been interesting to see which servers people would rather merge with and their reasons why. Being reunited with friends and family I can understand.

Good to see not everyone wants to go to the same server, IF they ever were capable of doing server merges again I don't think it would be good if a lot of players then took a free transfer to the same server, leaving the merged servers with a lack of players once again and "the server" overcrowded.

Found it interesting to see a few want to server merge with Selo for the faster spawn rate, maybe that is something DB should look at, or at least more faster spawn bonuses. I was pleased to see the bonus this weekend was for faster spawning rares and not just exp. :)

Anyway........Curiosity satisfied!
  3. smash Augur

Maybe about selo merge has something to do with that it CANNOT be merged with live servers and also not other tlp servers!!!!
  4. Lubianx Augur

Oh No!! 2 Elys on Luclin, what are we going to do!!!!
    Elyssanda and Metanis like this.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Get twice the HUGS Lubi! silly Aussie, they'd make me rename Ely2..
  6. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I guess I need to be mindful in these discussions of merges, etc, that some servers truly earned the toxic reputations they have. I know when I left Vazaelle and the worthless Triality cheatin' horde behind, I was chagrined to see them resurface when Maelin and Vaz marged some time later.