Curious - If you could pick a server to merge with which server would it be

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, May 14, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

With all the talk of server merges or not recently I'm curios as to which server you would all like to be merged with if you had the choice. Forget if you want merger or if they can do it or not just pick your prefered server.

Current server - AB
    Merge with - Rathe
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

AB

Xegony
    Thoxsel likes this.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

Tunare with selo. Get rid of the unlocks, premium access required, and true box code of course. I really just want the increased rare spawns to be honest. They could even keep their players on selo.
  4. Sancus Augur

Xegony with anything that isn't the Rathe. Only server I couldn't reserve Sancus on (which means Xegony is going to merge with the Rathe for sure now :( ).
    Nniki, Yinla and Whulfgar like this.
  5. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

CT With Fennin Ro, and Fennin Ro gets the name this time /whistle
    Elyssanda, Spellfire and Danaleigh like this.
  6. Morthakia Augur

Merge Vox into Bristlebane, Xegony, or Cazic Thule. Would be nice to have more strong guilds on Vox, which really only has one raiding guild and a plethora of smaller, personal guilds focused on group content.
  7. Drogba Augur

And then Fennin Ro with Torvonnilous, and Torvonnilous gets the name this time.
    Elyssanda and Nuttann like this.
  8. Shavin Journeyman

Merge Bertoxx into EM for me :)
  9. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I will Murder you in the face Drog
    Drogba and Danaleigh like this.
  10. Belkar_OotS Augur

If I were picking entirely for selfish reasons I would go Rathe and FV. Loot rules, experience bonus and later raid times for their main raid guilds. Next pick would be Xegony since so many friends landed there and the open raids.

Next would be something with a time zone flavor of mountain or Pacific time.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

Vox with AB :p
  12. Duder Augur

All with Zek!
  13. Yimin Augur

I have played on many servers over 20 years , Emarr , Bristlebane ,Xegony , Zek FV ,Brekt , Povar Quarm ,Tallon Zek Drinal . I would merg Bristlebane with Brekt and call it the BBB, you have one of the most populated blue servers in Bristlebane and the free trade of Brekt ....

YiMin
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Current: Phinny
    Merged : Selo
  15. Ditka Journeyman

Nobody wants to merge with Drinal? :(
  16. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Bristlebane with Bristlebane.

Mergeception.
  17. Caythy New Member

AB
    Bristlebane
  18. Yimin Augur

I am sorry that is just to much Bristlebane :D

YiMin
  19. Whulfgar Augur

Xegony with Povar..

Cazic with Bristle..
  20. Newbie32 Deadbolt - Yelinak

Talk about the super server, 3 of the top 4 guilds in the game on same server...
    Whulfgar likes this.