Crash on Zoning, unable to log back in

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bryldon, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Jedis Arch Mage

Yes, transparent bridge is what you're looking for. Basically, it will pass through your IP address to a router sitting behind it. Once you do that, the modem is just a dumb device and won't do routing or wifi, which is the intent.

The 5G home internet service is unlimited and $50/mo (taxes included) without a Verizon phone line on a compatible plan. You can check availability here: https://www.verizon.com/5g/home/

My parents live out in the middle of nowhere on 5 acres and they were able to signup, as their only other option was ancient 1.5Mbps DSL. They get around 20-50Mbps on the "5G" (it's really connecting to 4G LTE), which isn't great, but a lot better than their only other option.
  2. Miphesto Journeyman

Ok thanks for the knowledge, I'll keep that router idea in mind.

I just checked availability on the verizon 5g, not an option for me lol, not available. I live pretty far out in the sticks, guess I'm stuck with Centurylink through a 50 year old phone line ran through the woods lol. Or one of these years hopefully wave/astound broadband will run some fiber optic down my way