CoTF timer has begun on Fippy!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Apr 25, 2016.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

I have a char in the guild I got to 78 and I have been asking if anyone can Pl me for the last few hours. Once I get 100 on 1 char I can take the rest from there.

I do legitimately feel really uncomfortable asking for help though so I can't say for sure how long I'll keep bugging for a PL
  2. Aurmoon Augur

Well, I'm out of the country / state until this Sunday, so have a bit more patience!
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

If someone is willing to do it I can wait however long. I just feel weird being the guy in guild chat every couple of hours "hey anyone Pling?"

Alturd is my wizard, I shall be on Sunday!
  4. Machen New Member

We can hook you up, come talk to us.
  5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

It's been a long time since I followed Fippy, how quickly are the newer expansions falling? Does it look like CotF > TDS > TBM > upcoming expansions could put Fippy at a live catchup by the end of next year ?
  6. Machen New Member

Should be around a year from now, hopefully. RoF took us 7 weeks, some of which were due to delayed unlocks on T3 and T4 (T3 unlocked 2 weeks after expansion launch and T4 unlocked two weeks after that.)
    PathToEternity likes this.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Well that's pretty cool. What a journey.
  8. TrinculoDarkblood Journeyman

It's been a very interesting ride the last few expansions. I'm really hopeful that RF / LJ / Phinny keep going so we can see how they handle the later expansions. Underfoot and VoA were as hard as people say and definitely took a long time to put down, for example.

For me the big lesson with Fippy is that people on the newer TLPs should stick around past the point where they normally want to quit. So much of the feeling of wonder we got from this game years ago was from seeing new zones and new encounters for the first time. Jumping into a totally new expansion--however much you've read up on it--has been a ton of fun. There are a few weak expansions (don, por, tbs), but overall I've been really impressed by how consistently solid the game is when you get to play expansions with most of their bugs ironed out already (minus the new TLP-specific ones).