CoTF timer has begun on Fippy!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Machen New Member

Congrats Citizen!
    Batbener, Aurmoon, Syrup and 6 others like this.
  2. Progress Augur

Nice to see Fippy still kicking....poor Vulak.
  3. Dragonlover6969 New Member

This is the TLP forums no one cares about Fippy.
  4. Risiko Augur

It's been ages since I played on Fippy. Gratz!
  5. Semah Augur

This is great news. Congrats to Citizen and to the entire server.
  6. AlmarsGuides Augur

Well you guys beat that X-pac fast.

Surprised Heart of Fear didn't get you stuck for awhile. Faceless is easy if you got the chanters but the last one with Cazic and whats-her-name has like a 10% chance of just totally bugging out on you when he is at 1%

Hated that raid, loved all the other ones though.

Enjoy CoTF, you guys should beat that in about 1 week, maybe 2 because of tower of rot.
  7. jeskola pheerie

Grats Citizen, good job. You made quick work of ROF, it is admirable to see you keep trucking along.
  8. Machen New Member

Personally I enjoyed just about every raid in the expansion, except for maybe Xorbb 1. We didn't have the final event bug out on us at all, which was a nice change of pace after VoA's final event bugged out a dozen times (we only ended up ever beating it twice due to the bugs--hard to get people motivated for a two hour event when you know that an hour into the event the zone will most likely crash.)

RoF T4 seems like it will be much more farmable for us. At least, if we have access to it -- when we got the systemwide unlock message, the whole expansion reverted to launch state, so we lost access to all of T3 and T4. Hopefully they get it sorted out quickly since our timer is now ticking on CoTF.
  9. Machen New Member

Also I sure hope so, because I have a two week family vacation starting exactly two weeks after COTF launches!
  10. Aurmoon Augur

Thanks everyone! Rain of Fear has been a lot of fun so far (took seven weeks to beat). A good balance of interesting group content and unique raids. We're very much looking forward to tackling Call of the Forsaken when it opens in July!
  11. Catashe Augur

But aren't they the ENTIRE server as it is? lol
  12. Adonhiram Augur

Gratz, and glad to hear Fippy still lives :)
  13. Gumby Augur

Gratz. If you have at least a couple enchanters you should blow through CoTF real fast.
  14. Punchu Augur

Damn Machen I just heard about the tiers after you guys beat it.
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

Xorbb 1 is a nightmare. Especially for an unorganized guild. One of the two guilds I raided with on FV always had someone not run from the fireball or not duck. They had to literally impose a rule that if you messed up you were removed from the raid and penalized to get people to actually pay attention. It kinda worked. They kicked 3 of the main culprits and we beat it a few weeks later. we had to cheese it though - we zerged down the little guy, findleskin or whatever and pet walled the minotaur.

Shards Landing I like because of how unique it is, that was one of my favorites of the X-pac, but least favorite to do. Ironic.

I lied before, Plane of Shadow is probably my least favorite and honestly the only raid i don't know the strat of which is probably why i hated it.

A lot of CoTF is extremely easy, Xulous may stump you guys for 5 or so wipes as you learn how weirldy the clouds spawn(here's a hint they don't ALWAYS spawn where the person was standing - depending on the "server tick" they can spawn throughout the route that player was running on) but you should be able to beat it with ease, the rest of tier 1 is cake the only other one being remotely hard is bixie (2), but organization will triumph. Tower of rot is going to really PO you guys though moreso because of the length and annoyance of the raid versus actual pure difficulty. If you're not well geared it's going to be extremely hard, it'll be a test of your mana that's for sure. Time your MGB paragons right and you'll triumph though once you learn the strat.

Double edited xulous hint - in my personal experience disease weapon procs do not trigger his whatever it's called. Disease override crap. I personally tested it on my wizard with Wand of Wanton Disease and it did not trigger it. Maybe it has a default amount of damage he must take with disease but during my experience with the raid I never unequiped my wizards weapons and I was never the culprit for triggering the disease thingy-majigger
  16. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

That event is awful. We burned the brownie down and had to deal with the minotaur that hit for like a quarter of a million at the end of the fight.

RoF was a fun expansion! I enjoyed going through it.

We're having a lot of fun, it's a pretty rich and complex game as you progress through the expansions. Come play a wizard, Almar!
  17. AlmarsGuides Augur

I hate the idea of actually asking you guys for help with a PL. I'm kinda waiting to see if they add heroic characters or not, if they do ill buy a 6 box (hint hint daybreak. Dolla dolla bills yo)

I know I keep saying I am coming/going to play there soon, I really want to but I kept getting tied up with work and I have just recently *finally* started raiding on Lockjaw. The only reason I flaked out before is that whole Faceless debacle took its tole on me. Jeeze louise I haven't socialized that much in a decade ;P

It's not a matter of if ill join you guys, it's a matter of when. You're currently in the last X-pac I know and I would definitely like to see TDS/TBM with you guys.

Please keep my seat warm, I would definitely like to raid with you guys in the future. <3
    Machen and Warrior007 like this.
  18. Aurmoon Augur

I thought we already PLed you a char to max level before RoF?!?! You're welcome to join when you're ready.
  19. AlmarsGuides Augur

I'd totally have been raiding during RoF if that were the case!!! After being self sufficient for many years from boxing actually asking for help is.... daunting!
  20. Aurmoon Augur

If that is your only reason then you should definitely roll over on Fippy.