consume a Krono before the end of March - didn't work.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Exuo, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Worked for me.
  2. Kannsarra New Member

Very disappointed to find that the bonus illusion for All Access players only happens if you purchase a krono. I subscribe for a year at a time and, thus, never purchase them. Perhaps this should have been promoted differently?
  3. Meddical Emergency Journeyman

People who sub for a year at a time, your money is already in the bank. This promo is clearly to drive a boost in new cash "right now".
  4. Devraider New Member

Have to agree with snoop I came to boards to see if I was missing something as a recurring sub you would think we just get the claim reward
    I pay already reward me
    Not that easy to just add 30days for some it will mess with you if you pay yearly
    it will reset you and will cause more trouble then its worth
    Reward someone for saying what the hell I will play another 30days and not someone that says here is a years worth of my money
  5. Paralyze Journeyman

Anyone who used a krono on March 15th (and earlier) got gipped too. Sent in a petition but they won't credit the illusion to my account. I shouldn't have to consume another krono just because I used one a day early (which should be rewarded, not punished)...and the promotion hadn't even been announced for me to know any better.

Most other companies announce their sales and promotions a week in advance, and when they fail to do so they typically credit the customers who come to them and say they made a purchase within the last 24 hours of the promotion start. Do I expect this? No, but because those other companies exist, I'll spend more money on them this month instead.