consume a Krono before the end of March - didn't work.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Exuo, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Exuo Journeyman

"If you consume a Krono before the end of March, you'll be granted an Angler Fish Facade..."

I did this on Cazic and did not get the illusion, I've got the added days to my subscription (which is full access, so I didn't NEED to click a krono for my account, I just wanted the illusion) zoned as well. and NADA

There is this, but it doesn't say Corinav only, or that logging in there is required, how do i get it?
    = "..."this is perfect for blending in with the scaly creatures on Corinav!"

https://www.everquest.com/news/19th-anniversary-marketplace-sales-krono
  2. Chokal New Member

Camp to server select and log back in. It worked for me.
  3. Exuo Journeyman

thanks Chokal - after all this time, i should know to do that LoL
  4. Exuo Journeyman

issue resolved, please close
  5. Imak Augur

[IMG]

I am an All Access member yet I have no illusion available despite camping to desktop and restarting EQ.

This alert kinda fails to mention that characters may PURCHASE the illusion for the price of a krono. Such a deceitful omission.

Or, is this alert referring to a different illusion entirely ?
  6. Riou EQResource

That alert is the wrong thing it is supposed to be the Krono Bonus alert
  7. Ghubuk Augur

Not working for me either.
  8. Goodtimes Journeyman

I ate a Krono got the angler fish but did not get 30 days added to my 206 days left. will it show up when the 206 days over or did i get jipped. did a petition and awaiting a answer
  9. Karhar Dream Crusher

Consumed a krono, as i did last week too, still no item~ camped to desktop and back
  10. Ghubuk Augur

Same, didn't work for me either.
  11. Goodtimes Journeyman

Did you look in your /claim ? when you do also do a refresh in the /claim
  12. Ghubuk Augur

I did, but still nothing.
  13. Roxxlyy Augur

Usually it requires camping to desktop and logging back in to /claim the item, but if it's still not showing up you may need to submit a ticket to CS.
  14. Snoop New Member

So people that pay subs to play instead of acquiring KRONO don't get the illusion? Sounds pretty dumb to me, if that is the way this is set up. Also nothing on sale in the SC store for paying members just makes DB look cheap.
  15. Karhar Dream Crusher

refreshing claim worked, Angler Fish Facade was there
  16. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I believe it works that if you have a subscription, you just have to also buy a Krono. Using the Krono should add 30 days to your subscription.

Based on the price of Krono and depending upon your subscription costs, this will cost you some money, maybe $10 or so, to get this illusion vs. the subscription cost for the 30 days added.
  17. Ghubuk Augur

Apparently this is the trick.
  18. Snoop New Member

Point is I shouldn't have to buy a krono if I've paid already. To me, this game company is starting to go way too far with money grabs. I don't begrudge them making money for the product but come on, people that buy subs in advance deserve more than a give us another $17 bucks for a stupid illusion.
    They didn't even bother to have a sale in the SC store except for overpriced hero's forge armor (money grab).
    Paralyze likes this.
  19. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Why do you have to buy one? To get a totally optional aesthetic item? Who is making you?
  20. Snoop New Member

No one is making me buy the illusion and don't worry, I'm not buying a krono for it. I don't believe in money grabs. I guess my main complaint is, in the past, they actually gave a crap about paying subscribers. That no longer seems to be the case. All they care about now seems to be pushing krono.