Commemorative Coins

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rickate, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Rickate Augur

Lost but Not Forgotten and A Formal Dinner Party

10 Commemorative Coins at Level 100+
    Level 91 to 99 - Level minus 90 Com Coins
    Level 90 or lower - no Com Coins

This made it to the top of the to do list since everything else about the anniversary missions was perfect. Documenting the mechanic did not make it on to the to do list. Every reward for more than 50 Com Coins is Heirloom so it's no barrier to obtaining those items, simply a barrier to earning the items with that character.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

It's been mentioned in other threads the coin count vs rewards could use some work.
    Anniversary stuff with the exception of the coins was more or less a gimme.
    Amusing to me is my alt has way more coins than my main (I do 17th raid on my alt, not my main)

I've just accepted it, it is what it is and I ignore the coins and worry about the mission rewards.
  3. Rickate Augur

It is what it is, a Dev makes a mission that the main reward is a required 110 item for one character, even though the mission is allegedly Level 70-110 content. The secondary reward is 10 Com Coins and the Dev goes out of his way to make sure low level characters don't get that (entire) reward.

If I wanted Com Coins I would zone in 5 more characters when I solo a variety of missions and then trade them to whatever character wanted to purchase an item. Alternatively I would add Com Coins to a /buyer. I don't want Com Coins, I'm just baffled that low level characters getting Com Coins made it to the top of a priority list.
  4. Critts Augur

5. Rickate Augur

LOL, just finished it again.

Level 110 - 800 plat
    Level 70 - 215 plat, 4 gold, 3 silver, 9 copper

Priorities.