Coirnav - Merge GoD & OoW releases

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sultan, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Snomie Elder

Actually you have it back to front. OGC merged with other guilds, mainly 'The Broken Wave' which absorbed the majority of OGC as well as many other guilds on Phinny. There are only 2 guilds left on phinny now. 'The Broken Wave' and 'Wild Treasures'. In fact, I heard that Wild Treasures is discussing when they should call it and also merge with Broken Wave.

Mostly guilds merge based on rankings. Lower guilds merge with the higher ranked guilds. Since Broken Wave has been ranked #1 on magelo for multiple expansions it's where other guilds choose to go.
    Boze likes this.
  2. Nolrog Augur

http://phinnyprogress.com/

15 guilds raided part of PoR, 13 guilds completed it.
    Currently 14 guilds raiding TSS, 13 have completed it.

Consider yourself reminded.
  3. snailish Augur

"Broken Treasures" holds a certain "How did we end up with that name?" cachet. [Wild Wave sounds like a 1990s boy band... nothing wrong with that either]
    Punchu and Boze like this.
  4. Ahze Elder

This is false.
  5. Snomie Elder

My mistake! Thank you for pointing this out.

Correction: The merge actually went ahead last night. Wild treasures is now merged into Broken Wave, the final remaining guild on Phinny.
  6. Sultan Elder

Everything Snomie posted there is false. OGC are still kicking goals and hasn't merged with anyone, many other guilds have however gone to them.
  7. Roxas MM Augur

Hey Sultan, you started making up, Snomie is just following the trent now.
    On that note btw, the 3 active euro guilds on Phinny also joined with Broken Wave last night. Finally we are one.
    Boze likes this.
  8. Sultan Elder

Euro guilds are non-factor.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

I highly doubt that. The two expansions are nothing alike.
  10. Boze TLP complaint factory

My vote goes for Wild Wave
    Edit: I like how most Coirnav threads end up getting derailed into Phinny threads.
    Sultan likes this.
  11. Sultan Elder

Do some research princess, they were most definitely suppose to be released same time and if you think they are nothing alike, you are completely clueless as to the lore of the two expansions which actually starts all the way back when Maelin speaks of an unspeakable evil when you complete PoTime and pop the egg.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

This is so wrong it doesn't deserve a response.
  13. Sultan Elder

Popping the egg reset time but didn't complete the expansion or complete the riddle to the future evil or danger, read your lore.
  14. malaki Augur

I still want to know about how my guild folded into OGC.
  15. Dailor Augur

ALL HAIL SUPREME LEADER SNOMIE.
  16. TLP Addict Augur

3 Months is the goldilocks period, might be too slow for some, probably too fast for many, but just right for a lot of people.

Just because you choose to nolife through an expac worth of content in a week or a month doesn't mean everyone else should be forced to do it.

Go play something else, an alt, another game, maybe actually interact with your family or something.
  17. Sultan Elder

AoS to WT to OGC, you lost a lot of people to OGC mate, don't deny it.
  18. Sultan Elder

Don't presume to know people, its called foot in mouth disease. Mark my words keyboard warrior, during the OoW through to TSS era, Corinav will not survive.
  19. TLP Addict Augur

Whatever you say fellow foot eating keyboard warrior.
  20. malaki Augur

Yeah it was a massive exodus and not something like 2 or 3 people in over a year. And we certainly never got anyone that was ever in another guild and have had no success since Omens was released on the server. Thanks for pointing it all out sir.