Cleric 2.0 Ornament

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kinjeero, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

I had no problems starting the Cleric quest. I boated/shuttled in from The Overthere ungrouped (no merc) and it begin immediately - I did not have to make my way down to the oasis area.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

I did mine in the Nagafen lair.. cleared Naggy and had a monk FD camped where Zordak would spawn, and gathered a raid force immediately. Actually failed Zordak the dragon on the first attempt, gathered again and did it in 3 waves (due to lag back then). ;)
  3. FcsevenXIII Augur

Finished this quest today and highly recommend it. One of the most unique I've ever seen. A+
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Minadira New Member

Is this quest broken on test? I get to the second part where you are chasing the ghost around the island and hailing on it. When I get to the third an echo of life and hail, the fearless guardian pops on top of where the ghost was instead of on top of the mountain. He will then not respond to any version of the phrase to move on (I do have IVU on when I talk to him) in the quest and I get stuck on the island :(. Maybe I am doing something, but I have done this 4 times now with the same result.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

EQR posted that it was broken on test, which is why they never got a write-up of it for the site.
  6. SpamFactory Augur

he is not actually fearless

...if you know what I mean.

hint hint

wink wink
  7. Minadira New Member

Ah hah! Thanks, I've been banging my head up against a wall for hours trying to figure out what was going on with this! :)
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

What the OP posted as description of the event is not how it actually translates to on the live servers. There is no fear spell that is needed to be used on live.
  9. SpamFactory Augur

not on live, you are right

but when I did it on test I had the same problem as the person i quoted. after using fear he walked over to where he spawns on live and changes dialouge.
  10. darrane New Member

has this been fixed?
  11. Talif Augur

I did my ~72 hour Ragefire camp sitting on a druid in upper bugs and hitting track like an obsessive crack fiend. 10 minute power naps and lots of caffeine later we pulled together a raid force at 5:30AM and raced one of the game's top guild at the time (Cats in Hats) to the kill. Once we beat them to force in zone, they were gracious enough to back off and let us take our shot (though didn't hesitate to let us know failure would mean they would be rezzing us for the recovery, after they killed him themselves ;) Even though I play a wizard these days, that camp is still one of my fondest memories of the game.
  12. silku Augur

I ran over the loc about 4 times, then I clicked off levi and it worked. I think it has to do with the height of the location.